Reviews for God, It's Me, Sam Winchester
jojospn chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Beautiful!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Sam was always such a good boy and I can easily believe that he took in Pastor Jim's religious training when Dean did not.
casammy chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I remember that dean was very annoyed by the healer but he knew that sammy did everything for love to him and that of any form, dean would have done the same thing or more for keeping sam alive. Till now I ask myself how it was and for what john it was never together with sam and dean or at least to answer to called of sam, these acts were that hacian to annoy sam in opposition to john
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I mostly love that John was there in the shadows and said his own prayer. I love that.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This brought the tears. You did so well writing Sam in the church. Because we all know he had so much faith and hope. To Dean who knew exactly what to do to help his little brother sort out his emotions. But the tears came when you had John watching them. That was beautiful. Even though the boys didn't know it, John was always listening. The words you had John use were sincere and fit the Winchester family perfectly. My favorite part of the whole story. Thank you so much!
cappy712 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Okay what is it with you making me cry... Loved this story so much. Wow, I'm just, wow. That John was in the back of the church and probably heard both of them. Just wow! thank you for this story.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I could see this scene happening. Sam showed his belief in 'Houses of the Holy', which came after this point, so I could see him talking to God about keeping Dean well and safe. Sam admitted to praying every day. I liked how you had Dean respond with a hand to Sam's neck, then pulling him into a hug. :) That little touch with John, at the end, was very nice too. :)
judyann chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Aww I loved it! great story again!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This was beautiful. I can understand how it would be hard for the Winchesters to still have faith after all they've seen.

But I do agree that something or someone has to have been looking out for them all this time.