Reviews for The Cullen Games
Vampire12 22 A13xw chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
gd so far...

please update soon...
PrincessLinnyBinny chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
I can't wiat to see how Emmett is going to turn out on his turn. And uodate soon!
pinklady34 chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Way to go Bella!
angieluvzdecullens chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Haha I luv it alooot haha I can't believe Bella actually did that nd yup e.p.o.v helps a lot haha can't wait 2 see what other game they're r going 2 play update soon

-angie
H.M.T.H chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Oh Please update soon! I NEED to see what Emmett's dare is and what the next game is! I love this story its sooo funny and hot :)
bellegold89 chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Wow! Please update soon!
MissRissa chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
On my phone again so I can't login. Amazing chapter! Loved it sooooo much! I can't wait to find out what they're playing next! Update soon! Please :)
purple1girl chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
i love this story update soon
Paty4Hale chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
Why you weren't so sure about the last chapter? It was the best chapter of the story or at least the one i liked the Most...i felt embarrased and sorry for BElla when emmet showed the question i wasn't expecting that and less the jasper's question ...god that was amazing ...the weirdets part was the Rose's dare i think it was more disgusting that weird for god sake i'd never thought she has that kind of sex toys i think i wanna kill Edward for asking her to do that... For her there's no a thing that could ever embarassed her in the world... There's no nesesary to say that trully loved the story and i don't know if you're going to continue this but i wish you Will... Anyway i wait anxously the NeXT chapter...kisses and bites from Venezuela.

Sinserly Paty4Hale.:)
AceTrace chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
WRITE MORE!
BellaClary chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
YOU ARE SO SWEET! :) Thank you for giving me a shoutout and saying that I have the most amazing fanfic you've ever read. *blushes* wow. that means so much to me! :) Thank you r this chapter, I loved it!

I think that you did really well with this, I wasnt sure what Edward was going to say and I felt like Bella would,awkward and scared and worried. It was perfect! I love that he gets all hard around her ! YAYY! he wants her too! That means we've got a lot of sexual tension in the air ;)

I cant wait to see where this game goes!

You did really well with Edward POV. It can be intimidating todo the guy's side but you really pulled it off nicely!
Maybemaybe chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
That...was...amazing. I was so looking forward to what jasper would ask Edward and it was a really good question as well :) I liked how you put EPOV in as well, I would deffinataly use that POV again :) please please please update soon :)
MissRissa chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
I couldn't login on my phone, but amazing chapter! I loved it so much! Ecpessially the ending, so sweet. Update soon! :)
Charlie Belle chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I love it! Great job so far with the story!
pinklady34 chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
oh just found this and it is great! i love this! please update again soon.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »