Reviews for The Cullen Games
AceTrace chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
AHHHHHHHHH! POST MORE OR ILL GO CRAZY! lol
purple1girl chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
i love your story update soon
Paty4Hale chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
UUUHHHH I WANNA KNOW HOW HE IS GOING TO RETURN THE FAVOR!THIS CHAPTER WAS AMAZING... WHAT WAS THINKING EMMETT THAT WAS SO AMUSING TO EDWARD AND STRESS JASPER?... SURPRISE SURPRISE I GUESS RIGHT?... IT WAS SO FUNNY HOW BELLA LEARNED ALL TAHT FROM MOVIES AND TV SHOWS IF ONLY EDWARD KNEW WHATS THE HOBBY OF HER NON-INOCENT GIRLFRIEND HE WOULD BE SURPRISED AS HELL, BUT I GUESS HE DOESENT NEED TO KNOW MUCH... AS PEOPLE SAY IGNORANCE IS BETTER ( WELL THE FRASE IS IN SPANISH SO I TRIED TO TRANSLATED THE BEST IN ENGLISH SO I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I WANT TO SAY WITH THAT)... I WAS TRULLY SCARED FOR THE DARE ALICE GIVE TO BELLA... I THOUGHT SHE WOULDNT DO IT BUT SHE DID AND HOW SHE DID IT, DUDE WAS COMPLETALLY SHOCKING...THATS THE WOLRD I WAS SHOCKED NOT SCARED ABOUT THE DARE... WELL YOU UNDERSTOOD ME... YOU KNOW... SO ... REED YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER ( WICH IM WAITING ANXOUSLY) ..

KISSES AND BITES FROM VENEZUELA

Paty4Hale
Gacgurlie chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
I love this story the way edward let her touch him it was great I can't wait till the next update
xpOplAmAgiCaLpOnyx chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
Can't wait for the next game :)
BellaClary chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
YAY YOU"RE GOING TO KEEP GOING!

I'm so excited for the new games.

HOLY hottness. Wow. For T this is HOT and I am LOVING IT.

So much.

You're doing an amazing job writing this, really.

I am in love with your Edward and Bella.

I WANT MORE! :D

I cant wait to see how he returns the favor ;) I bet its

going to be SUPER HOT.
Vampire12 22 A13xw chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
gd so far...

please update soon...
Heavenbinny chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
I can't wiat to see how Emmett is going to turn out on his turn. And uodate soon!
pinklady34 chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Way to go Bella!
AngieD.pandamomma chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Haha I luv it alooot haha I can't believe Bella actually did that nd yup e.p.o.v helps a lot haha can't wait 2 see what other game they're r going 2 play update soon

-angie
H.M.T.H chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Oh Please update soon! I NEED to see what Emmett's dare is and what the next game is! I love this story its sooo funny and hot :)
bellegold89 chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Wow! Please update soon!
MissRissa chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
On my phone again so I can't login. Amazing chapter! Loved it sooooo much! I can't wait to find out what they're playing next! Update soon! Please :)
purple1girl chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
i love this story update soon
Paty4Hale chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
Why you weren't so sure about the last chapter? It was the best chapter of the story or at least the one i liked the Most...i felt embarrased and sorry for BElla when emmet showed the question i wasn't expecting that and less the jasper's question ...god that was amazing ...the weirdets part was the Rose's dare i think it was more disgusting that weird for god sake i'd never thought she has that kind of sex toys i think i wanna kill Edward for asking her to do that... For her there's no a thing that could ever embarassed her in the world... There's no nesesary to say that trully loved the story and i don't know if you're going to continue this but i wish you Will... Anyway i wait anxously the NeXT chapter...kisses and bites from Venezuela.

Sinserly Paty4Hale.:)