Reviews for The Line Begins to Blur
All this 'Argonians and Khajiit are lesser races' business is bull. They were on Tamriel before the Elves or Men were!
"never too young to see this kinda shit" true dat
Just waiting for the next chapter...
voodootamer90 chapter 13 . 5/28
love the story and its characters and the funny jokes also the dialouge.
MORE MORE WE WANT MORE! Dude what happened? I've been waiting like forever for the next installment of the line blurrs. You are good
rampage5 chapter 24 . 4/12
where are you bro?
A loving anon chapter 1 . 3/16
Please dear god write more, I love this story tobdeath and don't want to see it die. Please don't give up.
Adoring Fan chapter 24 . 3/3
Come on dude this so goood :)

Update please
Wingcommander WhiteWolf chapter 24 . 1/26
Heres an Idea, Remember that Argonian Black blood Marauder at the solitude docks? Deeja? why not have Kai make her swoon a little? He seens to have that affect on women. That and it would be somewhat different to have a situation to were you DIDN'T have to kill her. Though it would be funny for her to Rat out or strike down her brother. They may be siblings but thieves are still thieves. Deeja could serve some purpose even if it's just getting under everyone's skin for a laugh. Give her a bad history, I wouldn't mind seeing her brother's head rolling off the block though lol.

I've been following this story since you posted it a good long whiles back.
Rampage5 chapter 18 . 1/25
update?, update soon?
Still waiting for Chapter 25, this is brilliant!
TheMysticalFett chapter 24 . 8/25/2014
Loving the story thus far author. The idea of an Argonian Dragonborn is awesome, and I love the his personality that you give him. Also like seeing the way the quests are handled in a realistic manner. Can't wait to see where you take this author. Rock on.
Tusken1602 chapter 24 . 6/16/2014
Keep up the writing!
DarkquillMaster chapter 24 . 6/14/2014
I'm happy to see another chapter finally, even if it is "semi-random bullshit". :)
MINNOS chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Hi I just want to say I read this fanfiction a while ago and tried to find it again, I love it but I haven't read it all which I am about to do now, just want to say thank you for writing such an amazing story and about an argonian dragonborn, there is not many argonian fanfictions out there sadly. I love how all the gals fall for him too. Thank you again.