Reviews for The Line Begins to Blur
Blazeblaster chapter 13 . 6/28
Oh my god the end XD
legnaro444 chapter 24 . 4/18
PLEASE CONTINUE
Why didn't he go with Ralof
Why Didn't He Go With ralof
I can't tell whether that was irony when Kai mentioned self-righteousness. I hope it was otherwise this story just became even more thin.
Thunderbird 22 chapter 14 . 3/20
Plz do something with keseera
These chapters are the ones that make the story so awesome
You are a very good writer..I'm loving this so far and hope the rest are just as awesome as the previous chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Hey! I know it's been two years since this was last updated, but I seriously think you should continue this story; I've actually read all of the chapters, and I have to admit, Kal is such a great character because he's an everyman sort of lizard.
Balanu chapter 24 . 7/16/2016
I know this story hasn't been updated for a while, but I have been thoroughly enjoying reading this story. Kai is such an amusing and interesting protagonist, and his interactions are just a delight to read. The way you characterize Lydia and Kees are also great. An Argonian dragonborn makes for a great premise, and its been fun reading about his adventures and escapades with the ladies. Please come back to this!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2016
DO LYDIA
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
I... I think I'm in love with the sassy argonian
Bro chapter 24 . 5/27/2016
This is by far one of the greatest fan fictions i have ever read. I cannot tell you how much I believe you should continue it. But, I can tell you what I think should be in it. Have Kai have some fun with his sister, and put a little more...spice...in the story. Also, Kai and Lydia and Kees. That would be interesting.
FromDuskieTill chapter 24 . 5/22/2016
Wow, just wow is all I have to say about this. The Line Begins to Blur has been my long time reading enjoyment for the past few days. This story of yours has been really opening new things for me. Lessons, knowledge, and what-not. Albeit, the erotic scenes were fine too. Can' wait for more chapters of this. Also, how long is it gonna take for Kai to finally cave in to Kees's requests? ;)
legnaro444 chapter 3 . 5/12/2016