Reviews for The Line Begins to Blur
Adoring Fan chapter 24 . 3/3
Come on dude this so goood :)

Update please
Wingcommander WhiteWolf chapter 24 . 1/26
Heres an Idea, Remember that Argonian Black blood Marauder at the solitude docks? Deeja? why not have Kai make her swoon a little? He seens to have that affect on women. That and it would be somewhat different to have a situation to were you DIDN'T have to kill her. Though it would be funny for her to Rat out or strike down her brother. They may be siblings but thieves are still thieves. Deeja could serve some purpose even if it's just getting under everyone's skin for a laugh. Give her a bad history, I wouldn't mind seeing her brother's head rolling off the block though lol.

I've been following this story since you posted it a good long whiles back.
Rampage5 chapter 18 . 1/25
update?, update soon?
Still waiting for Chapter 25, this is brilliant!
TheMysticalFett chapter 24 . 8/25/2014
Loving the story thus far author. The idea of an Argonian Dragonborn is awesome, and I love the his personality that you give him. Also like seeing the way the quests are handled in a realistic manner. Can't wait to see where you take this author. Rock on.
Tusken1602 chapter 24 . 6/16/2014
Keep up the writing!
DarkquillMaster chapter 24 . 6/14/2014
I'm happy to see another chapter finally, even if it is "semi-random bullshit". :)
MINNOS chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Hi I just want to say I read this fanfiction a while ago and tried to find it again, I love it but I haven't read it all which I am about to do now, just want to say thank you for writing such an amazing story and about an argonian dragonborn, there is not many argonian fanfictions out there sadly. I love how all the gals fall for him too. Thank you again.
caz chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
more now
Yo Its a fan chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Yo! Dude! Just read your whole fic and jts freaaaaaking awesome, love your character and the humour...promise to review from now... :)
Guest chapter 23 . 3/30/2014
this is great. I know it's been 3 years, but please continue!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 23 . 3/25/2014
Neat, I was expecting the threesome, which was awesome by the way, but I was totally expecting Alvor to get killed by the dragon, as he almost always runs headfirst into battle and dies against any dragon I fight in Riverwood.

The second fight was a little quick, but since you already had so much awesomeness to the chapter already and the group of witches weren't that important, I understand that no one really cares about that fight (me included).
Tusken1602 chapter 23 . 3/25/2014
Well done. Steamy scenes aside, love Kailev-Tel as a character.
DarkquillMaster chapter 23 . 3/25/2014
It always makes me glad to see this story updated. With interesting characters and a dragonborn who actually uses his abilities it is one of the few good Skyrim stories. Another great chapter, I can hardly wait for the next!
grimreaper227 chapter 22 . 1/12/2014
one of the best fanfics i ever read!