Reviews for The Line Begins to Blur
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Hey! I know it's been two years since this was last updated, but I seriously think you should continue this story; I've actually read all of the chapters, and I have to admit, Kal is such a great character because he's an everyman sort of lizard.
Balanu chapter 24 . 7/16/2016
I know this story hasn't been updated for a while, but I have been thoroughly enjoying reading this story. Kai is such an amusing and interesting protagonist, and his interactions are just a delight to read. The way you characterize Lydia and Kees are also great. An Argonian dragonborn makes for a great premise, and its been fun reading about his adventures and escapades with the ladies. Please come back to this!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2016
DO LYDIA
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
I... I think I'm in love with the sassy argonian
Bro chapter 24 . 5/27/2016
This is by far one of the greatest fan fictions i have ever read. I cannot tell you how much I believe you should continue it. But, I can tell you what I think should be in it. Have Kai have some fun with his sister, and put a little more...spice...in the story. Also, Kai and Lydia and Kees. That would be interesting.
FromDuskieTill chapter 24 . 5/22/2016
Wow, just wow is all I have to say about this. The Line Begins to Blur has been my long time reading enjoyment for the past few days. This story of yours has been really opening new things for me. Lessons, knowledge, and what-not. Albeit, the erotic scenes were fine too. Can' wait for more chapters of this. Also, how long is it gonna take for Kai to finally cave in to Kees's requests? ;)
legnaro444 chapter 3 . 5/12/2016
PLEASE REBOOT this fanfic, I keep reading SERIOUSLY WANT
Herald0fGojira chapter 10 . 2/16/2016
I love Kai's backstory and want to keep hearing him bitch about getting roped into other people's bullshit.
Please continue this story!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/7/2016
OH DEAR GOD OF THE INTERNET PLZ INSPIRE THIS WRITER TO CONTINUE THIS GODLIKE STORY
theoneandonlylordmonkeyknight chapter 24 . 9/18/2015
I'd love it if you continued this story
crouchingbastard chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Really don't get a lot of Beast folk in Elder Scrolls fan fiction. It awesome to see that someone's willing to acknowledge them.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
All this 'Argonians and Khajiit are lesser races' business is bull. They were on Tamriel before the Elves or Men were!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
"never too young to see this kinda shit" true dat
Guest chapter 24 . 6/16/2015
Just waiting for the next chapter...
shadow rebel The vigilante chapter 13 . 5/28/2015
love the story and its characters and the funny jokes also the dialouge.