Reviews for Friend Zone
Dancing under the velvet moon chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This was so cute aaah ! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
(Confetti,horns,cheering,applause) HE'S OUT OF THE FRIENDZONE!
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I really liked your story. Thank you for sharing :)
Starlight-killer chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Your Average British Gentlemen chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This was adorable! x)
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
You are too cute. This story's a fave
Cimar of Turalis chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
You have done a great job with this one-shot. The characters are richly developed and given great characteristics and personalities, the story flows smoothly and without hitch, and the situations the characters in are believable, as well as charming and personable.

The story is well-written, no noticable grammatical errors, few discrepancies and feels like a real event that happened, or happens to people everyday. You show that a one-shot does not need to be over-sexualized in order to be a great story. You have great talent at writing a good story which not only creates a real situation, but also shows the character's realistic reactions to them, not some over-dramatized cliches. Great job and well done on an excellent story.

~Cimar of Turalis
Clydell X Tetris chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Well written, Kept me laughing and waiting for the romance part XD~
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Gosh I love your stories. Seriously, another great job. :'3

~Amethyst 269~
flavio-sexual chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
thats cute i wish my crush had the balls to tell me that he likes me or not
DreamingOfASoullessIan chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh my goodness: "I a lot like you."

That was hilarious. I hear my guy friends talking about the dreaded friend zone all the time. Confession time: We keep guys in the friend zone just to watch them drool and freak out. It's fun for us. :)

InevitableConfusion chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Loved it, bro! ;)

In all seriousness, this story was very cute and extremely well written. Great job, and thanks for sharing!

sailorsweetart chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Lol I agree about the whole skyward sword thing . Only took nintendo 25 years to get Link out of the friend Zone, but hey I happened! Great story.
Minuit Chanson17 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I was laughing SO MUCH throughout this story. The ending was cute; actually, really cute. And I agree with you about Skyward Sword; it's about time.

Great stuff here!

-Minuit Chanson17
San'Hana chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
It's been a long time since we heard from you, so it was a nice surprise! This story was short and sweet. The "friend zone" dilemma is always an interesting subject, and I liked the winks to Skyward Sword. Thank you for another refreshing moment. :)