Reviews for Resistance : Fall of Man An Oral History
Basil chapter 18 . 3/2
What I write it's not only for this chapter, but all the previous ones as well.

Impressive fic. Being familiar with Resistance and WWZ (the book), I feel that you combined both of them as perfectly as it could be done, and truly showed the relentless horrors of Brooks as even more fitting to Resistance.

For me, your fic showed how terrifying the Chimera are better than Resistance itself, and was inspiring for a personal written homage to Gunbuster.
ICHeart chapter 31 . 2/2
Awesome story
CommunistApe chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Dude, I have never even played any of Resistance games and just by reading this you have gotten me so hooked on the entire universe. I realise that this is only the first game but please can you continue this into the second and third? This fanfic is one of the best I have ever read. Thank you for this piece of work :D
lunchboy chapter 31 . 2/17/2014
This was good. I was not planning on reading this but you right far to well for me to stop. I hope you continue and write into the face of the angry night.
matt von chapter 21 . 1/28/2014
Man that was awesome. It put such a vivid image in my mind. Realy man this could make an awesome movie easy. You should write books(that is if you dont already). Dam i couldnt stop reading it. If only they had you on the team making the game
NathanHale2 chapter 31 . 12/13/2013
Great work I applaud you:) Will there be more resistance stories like for exsample the Aftermath and reconstruction period after the War is over and Humanity has prevailed?
Yoholic chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
Youve really written an excellent story. Good to you for mastering brooks writing style.
Yoholic chapter 25 . 8/15/2013
This is really good. Can also see where you've adopted brooks work. this chapter teminds me of the Chinese submarine captain.
PigDogAmerican chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Bravo, good sir! A glorious work indeed.
Zorkandpals321 chapter 31 . 3/24/2013
Great ending! I hope you try to pick up the writting of this fic again! M
Anime Borat chapter 31 . 3/24/2013
The last two chapters of your fic are a nice bookend to your fic, Oral History. If you do plan on to continue into Resistance 2 or even 3, you might want to add in some more lore like from Retribution, Project Abraham, and SRPA as well as other things such as the homefront, the lives of Americans under the Grace Administration, the political scene up until the invasion, what is happening outside the country's borders such Canada and Latin America, the events in the 20th century in the American continent and events in it relating to the Chimera, Grace Administration, and SRPA.
Mar. Aaron Walker chapter 31 . 3/23/2013
I think you should continue this story UNTIL the end of the series. (A sequel maybe) And I have my support on you, Mate!

Marshal Belinsky signing out.
Anzac123 chapter 31 . 3/23/2013
Needless to say I've enjoyed reading this since you posted the first chapter. I hope to see this go further.

Also have you considered covering Operation Overstrike or a chapter interviewing an American Ranger who took part in Operation Deliverance?
Zorkandpals321 chapter 29 . 3/22/2013
Do i hear cannibalism? XD good chapter!
Anime Borat chapter 29 . 3/21/2013
The soldier's diary started out depressingly enough as reference to the dismal situation of the Balkans, going to the tunnel warfare and finally descending into the inhuman conditions and madness he and many others have to face. Although the crazy guy in the warehouse is simply insane, he reminded me of the Cloven, that mysterious and enigmatic faction of infected humans that roam the battlefields in the wake of Chimeran armies. Please add the Cloven. I've yet to see those guys in your fic.