Reviews for Resistance : Fall of Man An Oral History
Sentinel93 chapter 1 . 8/31
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read! I'm a huge fan of the Resistance franchise and I think it's awesome how you incorporated events from the series' timeline and elaborated on them in the wider context of the universe. Great work! I'd really like to read more, especially about what happened during the pre-invasion period in the early 20th century. In case you were interested, the Resistance wiki has a timeline with all of the events of the series starting from 1898!
Razzamatronic chapter 31 . 8/22
This is hands down the greatest thing I have ever read on this site, thank you for posting it.
Commissar Critical chapter 21 . 7/1
I don't understand why they don't put them in full chem gear. Hardened chem gear is a lot harder to move and fight in, but a helluva lot better them being comatose.
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 1 . 6/19
Word of praise:
The chapters in Russia gave me nightmares that no horror flick has yet been able to surpass.
AustinGamer117 chapter 31 . 6/19
Please more, good sir. It'll ill-mannered to leave this fic incomplete.
Silencer39 chapter 31 . 11/12/2016
You've done a phenomenal job taking the somewhat limited concrete info Resistance gives us and turned into an amazing recounting absolutely one of the best works I've read only regret is I wish there was more!
pcmw14 chapter 31 . 4/6/2016
Impressive work! You've really captured Max Brooks's writing style.
Pest chapter 31 . 6/30/2015
One criticism I have: you neglected to mention the Cloven at all. Despite that, it was the best Resistance fanfic so far, and one of few good fanfics I general. Bravo, sir. :)
Basil chapter 18 . 3/2/2015
What I write it's not only for this chapter, but all the previous ones as well.

Impressive fic. Being familiar with Resistance and WWZ (the book), I feel that you combined both of them as perfectly as it could be done, and truly showed the relentless horrors of Brooks as even more fitting to Resistance.

For me, your fic showed how terrifying the Chimera are better than Resistance itself, and was inspiring for a personal written homage to Gunbuster.
ICHeart chapter 31 . 2/2/2015
Awesome story
CommunistApe chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Dude, I have never even played any of Resistance games and just by reading this you have gotten me so hooked on the entire universe. I realise that this is only the first game but please can you continue this into the second and third? This fanfic is one of the best I have ever read. Thank you for this piece of work :D
lunchboy chapter 31 . 2/17/2014
This was good. I was not planning on reading this but you right far to well for me to stop. I hope you continue and write into the face of the angry night.
matt von chapter 21 . 1/28/2014
Man that was awesome. It put such a vivid image in my mind. Realy man this could make an awesome movie easy. You should write books(that is if you dont already). Dam i couldnt stop reading it. If only they had you on the team making the game
NathanHale2 chapter 31 . 12/13/2013
Great work I applaud you:) Will there be more resistance stories like for exsample the Aftermath and reconstruction period after the War is over and Humanity has prevailed?
Yoholic chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
Youve really written an excellent story. Good to you for mastering brooks writing style.