Reviews for Songs of the Gulchverse
Bookworm Gal chapter 10 . 2/24
Hehehehe. Okay, this is just insanely hilarious and I definitely approve whole-heartedly of this entire thing. Someone would definitely craft a ballad depicting this scene. And when your characters gain names, they'll never rest until their story is told. Fantastic work.
tin-a-holic chapter 10 . 2/21
Adorable! Youre right so evocative of sam Mcgee, which was one of my favorites in school! So glad you are alive and well, hopefully all is great as well! Nicely done!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 10 . 2/20
Oh my! I squeed when I saw you updated. YAY! And what a lovely contribution. Loved it a lot. Well rhymed and generally good scansion. Nicely done.
tin-a-holic chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! this is soo wonderful. I forgot about this song; I'm going to have to teach it to my ankle biter tomorrow. She'll love it.
tin-a-holic chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
Sooo cute!
tin-a-holic chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Loved it. I was wondering when did you realize that you wanted Gulch come in balls out- so to speak? It is such a great image.
tin-a-holic chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Perfect for Glitch
tin-a-holic chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
New favorite song. I can't wait till the morning to play it and dance to it. Somehow I have a Feeling that I will be singing your lyrics to the song confusing everyone ;p
tin-a-holic chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Loved this one. And because I knew the melody so well I didn't even need it playing in the background.
tin-a-holic chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
this one is beautiful. I wish I could figure out a way to print this page and tuck it under my pillow.
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This is so cute! I'm enjoying reading them and then listening and reading along with the music in the background.
EreshkigalGirl chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
And if DG has her way, this will become the OZ kindergartener's song for their spring recital, you watch. Baby brain must indeed be a frightening thing...
EreshkigalGirl chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
HOLY NAKED GULCHES, MOBATMAN! IT'S A DASTARDLY SING-ALONG! I may be evil, but you are awesome. I can so see BFF with a big Luigi mustache and a mandolin. Or possibly DG got a hold of him and he's sporting white-rapper gear with his fake monocle-because for some reason, I always see Fonteroy with a completely unnecessary monocle hanging from a fob on his waistcoat.

Anyway, LOVE IT!
Bookworm Gal chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
How is it that everything you write leaves me with a big goofy smile on my face (when it doesn't leave me on the brink of tears)? This is fantastic. Keep up the great work.
Bookworm Gal chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Hehehe. Now that is rather unexpected and hilarious. Keep up the great work.