Reviews for Songs of the Gulchverse
tin-a-holic chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! this is soo wonderful. I forgot about this song; I'm going to have to teach it to my ankle biter tomorrow. She'll love it.
tin-a-holic chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
Sooo cute!
tin-a-holic chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Loved it. I was wondering when did you realize that you wanted Gulch come in balls out- so to speak? It is such a great image.
tin-a-holic chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Perfect for Glitch
tin-a-holic chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
New favorite song. I can't wait till the morning to play it and dance to it. Somehow I have a Feeling that I will be singing your lyrics to the song confusing everyone ;p
tin-a-holic chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Loved this one. And because I knew the melody so well I didn't even need it playing in the background.
tin-a-holic chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
this one is beautiful. I wish I could figure out a way to print this page and tuck it under my pillow.
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This is so cute! I'm enjoying reading them and then listening and reading along with the music in the background.
EreshkigalGirl chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
And if DG has her way, this will become the OZ kindergartener's song for their spring recital, you watch. Baby brain must indeed be a frightening thing...
EreshkigalGirl chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
HOLY NAKED GULCHES, MOBATMAN! IT'S A DASTARDLY SING-ALONG! I may be evil, but you are awesome. I can so see BFF with a big Luigi mustache and a mandolin. Or possibly DG got a hold of him and he's sporting white-rapper gear with his fake monocle-because for some reason, I always see Fonteroy with a completely unnecessary monocle hanging from a fob on his waistcoat.

Anyway, LOVE IT!
Bookworm Gal chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
How is it that everything you write leaves me with a big goofy smile on my face (when it doesn't leave me on the brink of tears)? This is fantastic. Keep up the great work.
Bookworm Gal chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Hehehe. Now that is rather unexpected and hilarious. Keep up the great work.
EreshkigalGirl chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
BWAHAHAHA! I will survive! Too funny.

Okay, I have a request. "That's a Mobat" to the tune of "That's Amore." Please?
quillinink chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Thank you for making one of my favorite songs even more epic.

I love the Gulch-verse; you're a brilliant writer!
Bookworm Gal chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
(Cackles madly like a lunatic) That was just awesome. And it is absolutely perfect. Gulch will survive whatever you throw at him. Why not prove it in song? Terrific work.