Reviews for Songs of the Gulchverse
EreshkigalGirl chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
And if DG has her way, this will become the OZ kindergartener's song for their spring recital, you watch. Baby brain must indeed be a frightening thing...
EreshkigalGirl chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
HOLY NAKED GULCHES, MOBATMAN! IT'S A DASTARDLY SING-ALONG! I may be evil, but you are awesome. I can so see BFF with a big Luigi mustache and a mandolin. Or possibly DG got a hold of him and he's sporting white-rapper gear with his fake monocle-because for some reason, I always see Fonteroy with a completely unnecessary monocle hanging from a fob on his waistcoat.

Anyway, LOVE IT!
Bookworm Gal chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
How is it that everything you write leaves me with a big goofy smile on my face (when it doesn't leave me on the brink of tears)? This is fantastic. Keep up the great work.
Bookworm Gal chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Hehehe. Now that is rather unexpected and hilarious. Keep up the great work.
EreshkigalGirl chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
BWAHAHAHA! I will survive! Too funny.

Okay, I have a request. "That's a Mobat" to the tune of "That's Amore." Please?
quillinink chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Thank you for making one of my favorite songs even more epic.

I love the Gulch-verse; you're a brilliant writer!
Bookworm Gal chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
(Cackles madly like a lunatic) That was just awesome. And it is absolutely perfect. Gulch will survive whatever you throw at him. Why not prove it in song? Terrific work.
katdemon1895 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
oh good lord, i can't, oh gosh, i can't even breathe
this was perfect!
Lcsaf chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
This is what Cain is laughing at: Gulch in a white polyester suit, dancing to disco, a la John Travolta from Saturday Night Fever. And if Cain isn't, DG certainly is, while she's trying to sing these new lyrics on Karaoke Night.
Bookworm Gal chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Nice work. And very entertaining. The finishing line was especially entertaining. All I can say is that this certainly describes Glitch at the start of the miniseries. Can't wait for more wonderful pieces written by you.
Bookworm Gal chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
Songs of the Gulchverse apparently continues. Each one is interesting, but I can't wait to see more from the Gulchverse besides music. Good luck.
Megan McAlistair chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
Once more with Feeling indeed

love, love and more love are practically radiating off the page

I get enthusiastic and loving just reading it

there are so many things I could say but none would be appropriate

the dependence, the need, and the deep-found realization that the three rows of teeth don't bother her one bit, you managed to convey so much of it
merideath chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
This is so perfect! I hope you continue with the song rewrites as I think they are wonderful and amusing as all hell though this one is of a deeper level and I think it might be my favourite. I must say I'm a bit addicted to certain songs on my ipod and how they relate to Tin Man and the plotbunnies stalking my twisted little brain.
Miller0259 chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
this one is ridiculously perfect. Kudos you and good luck on finals!
Megan McAlistair chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
and there it goes, all grown up and eager to face the world on its own

when compared to the others it's a lot deeper

I like it