Reviews for Songs of the Gulchverse
katdemon1895 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
oh good lord, i can't, oh gosh, i can't even breathe
this was perfect!
Lcsaf chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
This is what Cain is laughing at: Gulch in a white polyester suit, dancing to disco, a la John Travolta from Saturday Night Fever. And if Cain isn't, DG certainly is, while she's trying to sing these new lyrics on Karaoke Night.
Bookworm Gal chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Nice work. And very entertaining. The finishing line was especially entertaining. All I can say is that this certainly describes Glitch at the start of the miniseries. Can't wait for more wonderful pieces written by you.
Bookworm Gal chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
Songs of the Gulchverse apparently continues. Each one is interesting, but I can't wait to see more from the Gulchverse besides music. Good luck.
Megan McAlistair chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
Once more with Feeling indeed

love, love and more love are practically radiating off the page

I get enthusiastic and loving just reading it

there are so many things I could say but none would be appropriate

the dependence, the need, and the deep-found realization that the three rows of teeth don't bother her one bit, you managed to convey so much of it
merideath chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
This is so perfect! I hope you continue with the song rewrites as I think they are wonderful and amusing as all hell though this one is of a deeper level and I think it might be my favourite. I must say I'm a bit addicted to certain songs on my ipod and how they relate to Tin Man and the plotbunnies stalking my twisted little brain.
Miller0259 chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
this one is ridiculously perfect. Kudos you and good luck on finals!
Megan McAlistair chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
and there it goes, all grown up and eager to face the world on its own

when compared to the others it's a lot deeper

I like it
EreshkigalGirl chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Oh, this one was so cool! I loved it. I loved how you matched the tone of the song (creepy and sad and slightly crazed) with the state of Cain's mind. Very, very neat. UBER KUDOS!
Bookworm Gal chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
I don't know whether or not to encourage you. On the one hand, your writing "Tin Man" stuff. On the other hand, it isn't the one I've been hoping for. But it is still fun and made me smile. Great work.
Megan McAlistair chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
these rewrites are like cookies

they don't keep you satuated for long but they help for the moment

something I got just now: the counting to ten... in those old westerns, didn't they always move ten steps apart from each other before they turned around to shoot each other in a duel?

huh

(I love seeing this up)
Bookworm Gal chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
And the moral of this: don't mess with Cain. Nice work.
EditorIncredulous chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
*snigger* Brilliant. Love these so far!

Ever give a thought to what you might to with Bob Marley's "I Shot the Sheriff"? Going with the gun-slinging theme. :D
merideath chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
*dies* oh that is utterly amusing. I have no words. 3
EreshkigalGirl chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
This one, I had to go to YouTube and find the song to listen to it along with reading the filk. Well done. Well done indeed.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »