Reviews for Dixie's Story A Sweet Butt's Journey
beth626 chapter 25 . 4/2
Awesome story:):):)
cemmia chapter 25 . 1/9
Good story, really liked it.
AngelMaree chapter 25 . 5/16/2014
Love it :-)
MR chapter 25 . 7/10/2013
I'm late to the party here, but great story! :)
Leon J. Swazi chapter 25 . 5/11/2013
Thanks for an awesome read. Have not enjoyed something so fresh and gripping in years. Really appreciated.
HarleyMastiff82 chapter 25 . 5/9/2013
So I actually had to read the whole story before posting a review. I have to say at first I was a little skeptical about how this was going to be written but after the first chapter I was hooked. It really was a wonderful story and I am happy that it was from a totally different angle than all the other ones you see on here. I am not going to read the second part and am hoping its just as amazing.
reaper07 chapter 25 . 3/20/2013
Great story!
MsHanaKey chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
just started the story! I love it.

p.s. You owe me a soda...you know who i am
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 25 . 5/24/2012
That was freakin' fantastic, and I'm very excited that there is a sequel. Also, you said a couple of chapters back that you were thinking about doing more with Maggie. I would totally read that.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
I realized my rudeness in not reviewing so far. I'm really enjoying this story.
smoker chapter 25 . 3/5/2012
yay! great chaps, things were faster I thought but I am so happy Dixie's an old lady now. I can't wait to know what happens now ;P
IrishLass72 chapter 18 . 3/4/2012
I LOVE this story. I keep meaning to review on each chapter but I don't want to stop reading. Great job. I love the perspective of a "sweetbutt". They are people too..lol. Dixie is a sweet girl, she deserves good things.
wildviolet76 chapter 25 . 3/4/2012
FINALLY! I thought they were never gonna get here! I'd love to see a Maggie/Happy story!
Venetiangrl92 chapter 25 . 3/4/2012
GREAT chapter! and great story! but i think you could have done another chapter maybe when they announced it or something.. maybe do that in happy and maggies story if you do... or add it as an outtake or something... still great job loved this story! xoxo
tigger64 chapter 25 . 3/4/2012
Yay, it's about time Tig! Wow, great story. I also just thought sweet butts were "groupies" but you put a heart in her.