Reviews for Dixie's Story A Sweet Butt's Journey
Lady-Finwe chapter 25 . 8/23
please update soon :)
ButterflyQueen16 chapter 25 . 4/8
Super awesome story! I love your OC and how the plot developed, not too fast nor too slow. Everything was pretty smooth flowing and I admire your talent. This was a great tale and thank you for sharing.
Sliver of Melody chapter 25 . 4/5
This was very awesome!
beth626 chapter 25 . 4/2/2015
Awesome story:):):)
cemmia chapter 25 . 1/9/2015
Good story, really liked it.
AngelMaree chapter 25 . 5/16/2014
Love it :-)
MR chapter 25 . 7/10/2013
I'm late to the party here, but great story! :)
Leon J. Swazi chapter 25 . 5/11/2013
Thanks for an awesome read. Have not enjoyed something so fresh and gripping in years. Really appreciated.
HarleyMastiff82 chapter 25 . 5/9/2013
So I actually had to read the whole story before posting a review. I have to say at first I was a little skeptical about how this was going to be written but after the first chapter I was hooked. It really was a wonderful story and I am happy that it was from a totally different angle than all the other ones you see on here. I am not going to read the second part and am hoping its just as amazing.
reaper07 chapter 25 . 3/20/2013
Great story!
MsHanaKey chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
just started the story! I love it.

p.s. You owe me a soda...you know who i am
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 25 . 5/24/2012
That was freakin' fantastic, and I'm very excited that there is a sequel. Also, you said a couple of chapters back that you were thinking about doing more with Maggie. I would totally read that.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
I realized my rudeness in not reviewing so far. I'm really enjoying this story.
smoker chapter 25 . 3/5/2012
yay! great chaps, things were faster I thought but I am so happy Dixie's an old lady now. I can't wait to know what happens now ;P
IrishLass72 chapter 18 . 3/4/2012
I LOVE this story. I keep meaning to review on each chapter but I don't want to stop reading. Great job. I love the perspective of a "sweetbutt". They are people too..lol. Dixie is a sweet girl, she deserves good things.