Reviews for You're Wrong
Here2Say chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Oh I love Quest for Camelot. This was so good. Can't wait to read the extended!
Honest Beauty chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Excellent story, lost of emotional depth and gripping. I should warn you though, technically has rules about author's notes and chapters, specifically that a whole chapter can't just be an author's note. someone pointed this out to me when i was first starting out, and i would hate to see such a talented author penalized for something so small :)
looking forward to exploring your other stories :D
I'mAGarrettFan chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Oh I Love It! Two words can mean all the difference!
Royal Detective chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Yay, Garrett is my kind of guy! But he belongs with Kayley. Way to go awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Very, very good! :) Very well written, with a new side of Garrett. Excellent! Great job! :)
seizetheday224 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Beautiful:)
Lady Warrior chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This is really good, I know you said that it was a one-timer, but you should continue this story!
shameless-musical-nerd chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Absolutely stunning.
Spirit09 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
OMG! WOW! Quest for Camelot is my all-time favorite movie and I like how you elaborated on how Garret was feeling and I just over all love it. Awesome. Ciao ;o)
find your North Star chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Beautiful
Lisa Cooper chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This was good. If you have the time and the desire, it ought to continue. Thank you, Lisa.
Eienvine chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This is adorableness.
TeenTitansFreak9939 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Can I just say I'm in tears, this was incredibly beautiful. I'm really glad you decided to do something on Quest for Camelot. You're quite talented.
Elorwin chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Very nice story, very sweet. It's nice to see a such a little gem :)
CuteBlueCherri chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
You know what, I can't even describe the emotions I am feeling right now after reading this. I seriously just want to cry. Too beautiful.

I love this movie so much; especially Garrett's character. Its so complex and you totally nailed exactly what he would have been thinking right there. You're an amazing writer, I love your style! Thanks for this story... totally made my life, lol XD

Cherri :D