Reviews for Enter The Nightmare
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 2/29
That is one of the oddest stories I've ever read, but weirdly entertaining. It's quite, unique lol. But I did find that ending very funny :P
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/8
You're an excellent author, you should write more
Emilykit14 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Ok I don't know why I like this story but I do:) there is there weird tingly feeling I get all over my body. I don't know how to respond to this. But but aaaahhh I just don't know. I guess I like it:)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Poor, poor, poor Hiccup. Thats just plain mean.
8thDimention chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Clever Hiccup.
the kid chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
OMG that ending... LOL!
demonsLOver chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
One of the greatest HTTYD one-shots ever! I love the ending of how Hiccup uses the eel! So genius!
beadwork chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
this is adorable in a creepy, terrifying way.
EccentricRage chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Oh! Oh my dearest, this was absolutly marvelous! I hope that a sequel can be seen in the future? This was hilarious and I can't wait to see if his deliciousness is spread. I can just see other dragons flying after Hiccup as Toothless tries to get him away from his peers, and then the other teens finding out the real reason why he's running. Great story! You did amazingly with grammer, spelling, plotline...The whole package! You've got telant m'dear, and I hope to see more of it!
I Am Me chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Haha, oh gosh, this was awesome! This is something like what I've been WAITING for someone to write!

I love everything about this! The amazing writing skills you posess, the creativity...etc.

...poor Hiccup. And apparently, yes, he CAN do something about it! XD

I hope you write more in the future, but I'm not rushing 'cause, you know, it takes TIME-but this was pure awesomeness! XD
ArsenalReal14 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Really good! I admire all your descriptions! Its very long but a good read
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
That was a very funny (and long and kinda gross) story! Poor Hiccup! Being eaten and vomited! Poor dear lad, how nasty and squishy and wet.

A lovely amount of adjectives! I liked this, weirdly enough. Have a well deserved cookie!
Corinne chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
! and the best remedy ever!
almne chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I have to admit the vore warning made me hesitate (internet, you are a scary, scary place), but curiousity got the best of me and I'm glad it did. This was funny and Hiccup's cluelessness was cute. I really enjoyed it.
musiclover99 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011