Reviews for If You Must
Eristarisis chapter 1 . 12/22/2018
An interesting piece. I like how you literally managed to crawl in to Ron's mind and show his thought process really well. His reaction to Ginny and Harry and Hermione knowing it is well done. It fits the character pf Ron very wellll... and yea...Ron would not be a good mother...or that much of a father either.

However, I feel that your descriptions are a bit lacking. I know that everyone knows what the Gryffindor Common Room looks like (from the books and movies) but to make your work better, play with describing what the otehr senses would pick up - the noise of hte party. the smell of the food and/or sweat from Quidditch players. The facial expression and gestures. It would make for a deeper, more engaging fic.

keep writing and I wanna see those other fanfics!
PullTogether chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
Haha, this was great. A nice short bit from Ron's point of view that was totally in character for him. Good work!
LitaMakotoYuy chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
..n
JustlikeWater chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Hah! I love Ron's voice here. You captured his thought process and emotion perfectly! This is exactly how I imagined his reaction to HarryxGinny would be; excellent work.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Nice stuff.
HeadlessHuntsman chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I like this a lot. I think you have captured Ron's thought perfectly. I really like the way he turns to food... very Weasley like. :)
hope for eternity chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Loved it! :D Keep writing!
dayflow chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
i rarely read ron pov fics (currently dramione obsessed) so this was very refreshing and i liked it a bunch! :-)
harrykissedher chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I really liked this! This is my favorite scene in HBP (obviously) and I think you captured Ron's personality & reaction perfectly. Thanks for a fantastic read!
kail420 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011