Reviews for Push and Pull
Kajol93 chapter 1 . 2/12
I watched twilight. I didn't really understand the imprinting there but you wriote in a understable way. Story was creative and impressive. Glad I read it. Im off to read the sequel now...
Aliyah81 chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
A very sweet and loving story. Great read!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I despise twilight (I don't particularly like Glee either but love reading stories on stuff I'm both familiar and unfamiliar with including things I hate), but do admit the idea of imprinting was kind of cool (too bad the movie/books do it in the creepiest way possible). So far this sounds interesting so I'm gonna give this story a chance.
Ro chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
Omg loved it
silvi1821 chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
Well I gotta say that this was an interesting story. I don't know how i stumbled upon it but I'm so glad i did. I seriously loved everything. It's really cute :) Thank you for writing a good story. You are a great writer. :D
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Interesting premise.
It's cool how kids so quickly 'get it'.
/She immediately jumped back in Brittany's direction and unabashedly threw her arms around Brittany's neck understanding immediately that Brittany had the power to make her feel better./
Perhaps unrequited love is imprinting... just a thought. Imprinting is just much stronger and can happen with virtual strangers too.
Sadako Mcfly chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
haha So I started all wrong. I've already read your sequel and only now I finished reading this original part.

What I have to say is: I liked the tempo. The flow of everything. I disagree with whoever reviews talking about you 'dragging' this story. This is called built up. It's a beautiful story, furryewokazon.

I just have one question and one aspect to point out.

First the question: Did I miss something? I mean... I still don't know how a printing happens. (another question, sorry) And only who imprints feel this URGE to always be near, like. it's more intesinfied only for who imprints?

And the aspect: in the sequel you treated Santana like she didn't have control over this and Brittany got to think the same, at some point. But here Santana is able to do everything - apart from making friends.

Anyway, loved everything. :D
r e l chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
Omg the cuttest ever!
Mischief-Managed79 chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
Happy 500! From me...
sarzah23 chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
cute!
yamiperv chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
awww everything was sooo sweet XD I reall like the whole imprinting thing, but I wish you would have wrote more about their young lives because I would love to see how protective Santana is of Little Brittany and how they interact and how their family interact with them being super close.

I also would like to see more of them in school. I like to see how they appear to other people and how intimate they are with each other before being girlfriends and after being girlfriends. I like to see how others admire their relationship _

finally, if you could continue this, that would be awesome XP
xxKOEMI-CHANxx chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
Very cute story! I cracked up at the "sex cake and balloons"! I would have killed my brother had he done something like that. :)
loveislove101 chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
Great story :)
Rosetoast chapter 14 . 11/21/2012
"I will never stop loving you."

…except when she did for two weeks.

Oops.