Reviews for Best of the Boys
Light Gaia chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Yeah you are correct he's not a bad Dad at all he did the best thing for the earth. Sure vegeta didn't leave all the time but he's not to one who has to save everyone else's a**. I hate it when i look for a fun Father and son story about gohan and Goku and there are goku bashing in it. You are one of the few who doesn't do that. Thank you
PimpMasta Popo chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Oh my gosh, this is so freaking cute. I love your writing!
EeveeAlchemist chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
I really like this story. You portray the characters so well!

If it comes off of the hiatus status, could you maybe do one between Gohan and ChiChi? I love all of them, but for some reason I kinda want to see something like that. Something that was after Cell, when Goku died, kind of like a mother son bond?
Son Akito chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
I really enjoyed your one shot stories of the Son family. I love writing about them and I have really enjoyed them. I hope you write more. I want to send you a link to a fan written manga that is a lot like your reunited chapter. Not sure if you have seen it or anything. Anyway I hope you write more *add to favorites*
Son Akito chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Aw I loved this! It was a nice refresh of Gohan and Gokuu's relationship. It was very in character and I could actually see it happening in the series.
Angelfish369 chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Piccolo's antenna for cable? haha that is very random idea but so very adorable in the picture you painted in my head. if you can draw this chapter would be perfect for a comic strip :D

Checked out your profile (which doesn't give any more details than what you have here haha but hang in there!) and see that you plan to cancel Rebirth? That makes me sad because so far it's very very good. Now maybe I'm just biased because it's very Goku/Goten based so far and you can't go wrong with that, and it might get cliche once Goku goes evil. Do you have any specific ideas for what is to happen once Goku becomes Kakarot?

Anyway, it's very good to see an update from you :)
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
o.o ok
SierraLarson chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
OH MY GOD A NEW CHAPTER! *heart symbol*

Poor Piccolo. XD Goku just doesn't know when to quit bugging a person, huh?

And I wonder if Piccolo /could/ pick up on signals... o.o
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Beautiful. :)
nukidono14 chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
I find it really difficult and sad to read any story with the future timeline on it. No Goku, no Vegeta...everyone died. ( This one was no exception. Though I had to admit I found a bit of happiness when Gohan finally passes on to the other world. The reunion between father and son was very touching. Gohan made me tear up. I could feel how he missed his father badly. So beautifully written that even though it's hard for me to read it, I love this story still. It just really makes me sad...(
Kiddo626 chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
Aww man, that was so heartbreaking! I always wondered what Mirai Gohan would've seen after his death and how Goku would've reacted to it; I can't imagine watching your own son die screaming in agony amongst a hailstorm of ki blasts would be easy.

Keep it up! You're doing great! :)
Mew57 chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
You've no idea how much we're crying right now... i really hate that mirai timeline and so avoid fics relating to it. Anyways, wonderfully written *sniff* continue all your fics soon.
SierraLarson chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
T_T Oh god... So sad...

You did a really good job on this chapter. You know, 1-3 days ago I watched some episodes of GT, and when I was done, I thought "I hope Best of the Boys got updated. I wanna read some Son family stuff." XD Too bad it wasn't. I dunno. Just felt like sharing that.
mjmusiclover chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
truly beautiful :D
EmeraldWings90 chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
I almost cried while reading, too. You're right, this needed to be written. Thank you.

-Wings