Reviews for Animal
Chibi.Shinigami75 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I love reading this it just gives you a wonderful feeling :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Nice. :)
fj chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I am not worthy! Uggggh. I-I... You have inspired too many feelings in me with this. The way you write and master the language is just, something else. Uggh their characters. So, so much love.
CM chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Such good writing, although I do wonder why this turned out to be a lone Part I..
Amaranta316 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
what just happened? ! what have you done to me! this was excruciatingly painful and at the same time wonderful reading experience :)... you've written it so well I savoured every word, every phrase. Please please please, would you reconsider and make this longer than you've planned? if not, thank you so much anyway, I'm enjoying it very much and can't wait to read the other part.
zoner04 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I can't even...handle this. You made that so heart-wrenchingly beautiful and you write so well and gahhhh, I'll read anything you write after reading that.
nomask chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This is the first time I read a Fleur/Hermione story, and you got me hooked. :)
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Thanks for sharing!
Sam chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This was so beautiful..I could feel the pain and the tension in the air, hell, I ached at how dysfunctionally romantic it all was. Don't know how to ask you to continue writing this pairing, but I do wish you would. I don't normally read F/H, but this was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This is quite brilliantly done I must say.

I sincerely hope you continue this (and soon :) ), or maybe do a prequel of their time at Hogwarts together.

Either way I love it!
xy chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
You are incredibly talented. I can't tell you how many times I have read this, I lost count! Hermione's emotions was so perfectly captured.

I'm sad to see this piece ending so soon, but I think the length fits the scope of your intention (Fleur's heritage) just right. Would you consider writing a multi chapter centered on Fleur and Hermione?
Sook03 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
So does Hermione have any choice at all in this?
C.C chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This was a treasure to read. I LOVED it. I am very curious to learn more about Fleur's heritage. I also love how passionate Fleur is with Hermione.

I hope you update soon.

Thanks :)
cressey chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This was very nicely done.

thanks for sharing.

x em
TaintedFlare chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
yay! please update! very intriguing fic you have here