Reviews for The Turn of Haruhi Suzumiya
thelittlegamers chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
To put this simply and with a minimum of words, I'm looking forward to the next part. Please, for this small reader of yours, be fast, and don't give up the following fanfic !

To be more concrete, your story is a fun ride, evidently enjoyable, blending together Haruhi and Umineko with more thought than what I expected in the beginning. It's not perfect, but filled with great care for the two fandoms and very good ideas. I liked the new, gritty, piece-Battler, and the sequel hook (and the tea party) leaved me with conflictual emotions : everything ends perfectly explained, but as a cliffhanger that can only cause great expectations.

If I may ask a question, I'll ask about Meta-Battler and Meta-Beatrice (and, on a small part, Featherine and Ange). They, obviously, are not existing on this gameboard, and effectively from a certain (meta) point of view Beatrice is dead, but frankly, that means nothing in the Umineko metaverse. Personally I would really likes a badass come-back in some future point of the story : after all, meta-battler/toya still exist, meta-beatrice can still be easily summoned by a large bunch of people (toya, featherine, ange), and I don't think either will takes too well what Bern have done of their old gameboard.

You are the author still, and it doesn't matter what you have in head for the rest of the story, I will still read it. Keep it up !
KingsJester chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
Great job. Everything felt really well done. Poor them, they couldn't escape. ;_; but I'm really pumped for the next. Do your best :)
GN00QuanTa chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
Great chapter as always. Poor shannon though, to bad Nagato and Koizumi hadn't shown up yet, its going to be very interesting to see Nagato or koizumi fighting the witches and I hope to god you have Haruhi gain hher powers back just so she can use them to curb stomp Beatrice. I'm also looking forward to the reaction from the other witches Bernkastel and the other one... God what was her name again You know the one wearing the pink dress? Anywho I think that Beatrice should get a lesson in humility and i'm hoping Nagato will give it to her. Magic vs Science fiction the showdown of the CENTERY! Oh! before I forget, I'm working on my own Higurashi/Haruhi/ Infamous crossover inspired by Thnikafan. Basicly I have cole from infamous get transported to Haruhi suzimia's vers first but him having an age regresion so that he fits in with the other characters and then they go to hinamizawa. Well see ya next chappy!
KingsJester chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
Great story man! Always wanted to see something like this. It looks really cool, and I hope you continue to produce more chapters. :)
GN00QuanTa chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
As always cool chapter. So I'm rather curious at this point will there be a science vs magic in the near future?
GN00QuanTa chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Sweet! Kyons here and everything's beginning to happen. Also don't get discouraged if you don't get many reviews. I don't think higurashi or umineko are popular here but if you keep writing I will remain your faithful reader. Oh and by the way, first and second bitchs:)
GN00QuanTa chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Awsome! I really love these haruhi and higurashi xovers and let me be the first to congratulate you on being the first one for uminiko. I'll be wondering when Kyon and Haruhi will meet everyone els. Till next time cya!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2