Reviews for Krait book 09 The Two Princes
dianaanne chapter 10 . 10/1/2016
Two of my favorites introduced: Mortimer and Finn.
dianaanne chapter 17 . 1/23/2015
Such fun! I almost feel sorry for Amos. But then, I have future knowledge.
dianaanne chapter 8 . 1/22/2015
Shades of These Old Shades. How did I miss that?!
Anne chapter 17 . 5/27/2014
Fun reading this again.
dianaanne chapter 15 . 5/23/2014
Achille needs his butt kicked. Can't you have him stuck permanently in a pyramid by an ancient curse?
dianaanne chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Lots of fun re- reading. Reminds me how much I dislike Achille C-V.
dianaanne chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
Jolly good fun rereading this.
Anne Seebaldt chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I've never heard of or seen a Ford Cortina; I take it to be an overseas only vehicle. Loathsome Linda will get her comeuppance soon, I trust. Can't remember the denouement of that.
anne chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
Enjoyed immensely ... again. Happy new year!
Gardengirl6 chapter 17 . 12/28/2011
Stroppy - yet another magnificent word that just isn't used here. Why?

What is a viva voce exam? Is that what we'd call an oral examination?

Herbology as a load of crap. I love it! My gardens certainly appreciate such.

Jade's essay on mass media skirts over such as North Korea, I'm afraid, but otherwise I agree with her.

Interesting about high voltage power lines - they're an excellent visual reference for navigating without instruments, so long as you maintain a very respectful altitude above them.
Gardengirl6 chapter 16 . 12/28/2011
"Tip of rubbish" is one of these exquisitely British-isms that just delight me. Tip sounds so... dainty! We'd call it a dumpster, and dump just isn't dainty at all.

I would think that summoning would be differentiated from conjuring, rather than calling it 'transfigurational summoning.' But perhaps that is just how my mind works.

I have a friend here who's Finnish, and she and I joke about how Finnish stole all of the vowels from the Slavic languages.

Jade wolves, eh? Was this a spoof 'vision' or the real thing?
Gardengirl6 chapter 15 . 12/27/2011
I think a lot of folks would like it if Golpalott had buggered off. And Gamp, too, for that matter.

LOVE that Senagra added "goblin made" to her watch! That's clever and funny - well done!

Ah, it's a great feeling - if a bit unsettling - to be so prepared for an exam that it feels "too easy" and we look for tricks that we might have missed!
Gardengirl6 chapter 14 . 12/27/2011
Oh, dear. Master Amos seems awfully in love with himself. I doubt that will be let to stand! Lose the 'putti' look indeed, LOL! I don't think he's going to be very responsive to the recommendation that he needs a lesson in humility - but I betcha he gets one.

Oops, rather a problem with Gorbrin and the bludger there! Well done to Jade and co. for putting things right - and for Queach for being an ok sort after all.
Gardengirl6 chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
Huh, I thought Pansy was Priscilla's sister... something earlier about her sister being a ball of spite and malice or some such?

Oh, gee whiz. I rather think that a pre-pubescent male prima donna is just a contradiction in terms! And wouldn't he be wounded to know that Dawn French's diva-ing in POA is what came immediately to mind?
Gardengirl6 chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Morgana seems to be aptly named! At least she did actually want the lessons - unlike the "ethereal beauty" who was chasing David Fraser.

Priscilla... hopeless. I expect she'll get into trouble later on and Draco will have to arrest her or something - that might finally shut Pansy up from chasing after Lucius!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »