Reviews for Pride's Counterbalance
Zylus Aoi chapter 8 . 4/20
This was a fantastic story! Perfectly detailed and well executed on the events of the story. Although there were parts that I wasnt expecting and was expecting but they did not occur.

Anyways I feel like I was left at a cliff hanger moment. I do hope you will make a sequel to this story. Keep up the good work.

P.S. The name associated with this review is one of my alias'
Make more plese. This is a very interesting fan fic and you should continue it. Just saying...
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
Nice!, love ritoxnana good story
Unknown chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I liked it! You defidently have a fan fiction tale t and I too love the RitoxNana fanfics
I could have been longer, as with almost every fan fiction, but I thought it was cool!
Tupi chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
A nice little fanfic
Tupi chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Discussion corner:
Q:Why would writing be an r
A: because "wr" sounds like r
No one cares about stupid discussion corner anyway so go make a ytp on dailymotion
Souma Aquifina -Yulli K. Liam chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
Make another one. Make a sequel to this one, I wan't to see where this leads!
ben chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Well I think that it's better if u state that u do not own it just to be on the safe side
Shadow Shad3 chapter 8 . 6/24/2012

I wish you didn't end it :(
Kyle Phipps chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This was a great story and I could totally see this happening in a extra chapter/ova episode. The one thing thats buggin me in my side is how you said it was before To love-ru darkness, and celine was in it. Otherwise, i would definately read more of your work :)
The To LOVE-Ru Reviewer chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
Aw, good for Nana :) A nice, if not fitting ending for this fic. I see more Elden and Windamian Orphan influence in the poem at the end.

The only thing I have to point out is that Nana's internal dialogue could have been done better. It could be read as a bit confusing. Making each point of view (Nana's and Nana's stubborn side, I mean), distinguished would fix this. Other than that, good job!

Is that really the end? felt...somewhat unfinished, somewhat lacking. Still, it was well done. So...let's see, a final review. Here we go!

Style: ***1/2

Story: ***1/2

Originality: ****

Writer Rank: ***1/2

(All ratings out of 5 stars.)

You have improved very well over 8 chapters. The writing was good, the story was solid, the ending was a bit abrupt, but that may just be me. You did a very nice job on Counterbalance. I'm looking forward to your next fic :)

All the best!
The To LOVE-Ru Reviewer chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Hm, hm... Interesting :) It's always refreshing to read well written stories.

I can see Elden's influence in the first scene, ne. The only things that caught my attention that are in need of improvement are the fight scenes and a small amount of summarization. The fight scene was decently done but it's a bit...wordy...and, well, somewhat lacking. The passages that are summaries aren't necessarily bad, but it's not something you want to do often.

On another note, Mikan seemed kinda defensive to her best friend. It seemed a little out of character for her.

Still one more chapter... shivering in anticipation :)
ChaoticReviewer chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
*Hermit reader inside my head* "Hermit writer, you must keep writing for all of us hermits to read and love, you treasure of a story must live on for it will go down as a great fanfiction in the history of To Love-Ru fanfictions that are read by humans AND aliens" *bzzzt* "How did i get here? Hm, i should just click this beautiful big button and stuff...wonder what will happen."
The To LOVE-Ru Reviewer chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Wah, so good, so good. You are very good! So the story's coming to an end soon, huh? That's a little unexpected, but you're the writer! Please continue!

You could not be more right when you said To LOVE-Ru needs more fics, and I have the BEST news concerning that. Ready? Okay...ELDEN'S COMING BACK! He put a review on Heart and Soul last night! He's coming back!
The King in White chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Well, I still really like To Love-Ru, though I'd hope that Rito will eventually man up.

Anyway, that's more a rant for canon. I'm impressed with your fic, though I'm hoping that the "Harem Plan" gets more play.