Reviews for A Lifetime in a Year
KSD17 chapter 16 . 7/5
I wish you finished this story. Bummed that we'll never see how it ends.
larilari17 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I really enjoyed this story and I'll be for ever grateful if you finish it ;-)
whysotvobsessed chapter 16 . 5/18/2014
please continue! this is great
cmtaylor531 chapter 16 . 2/1/2014
I really adore this story. I hope you haven;t given up on it just yet. I know this season is terrible for them but I love the idea that you based this story in season one. I need more. So much more.
AFairy88 chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
I know it has been a LONG time since your last post, but I just found this story - I really like the plot, and really hope you would update! PLEASE! ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
I know it been like a year but I'm begging you to update. I need more Zade this story is so charming.
skibunny777 chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
I can't wait for new chapters of your story!
Nineinchheels chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I just found the story and it's great - I found the show a few days ago and started watching it because of Wade and Zoe. Bethel is a great actor - and incredibly attractive - and Bilson is great, too. Their chemistry is wonderful, so thank you for writing because on the show, she treats him like crap.
Shay van buren chapter 16 . 4/21/2013
This is so good I need more please update!
Lori23 chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
Please finish this story. I love it
SFogh chapter 16 . 1/28/2013
This is really an amazing fanfic but it needs more chapters, it needs an ending. Not finishing great fanfics should be a crime and the punishmed should be 14 dages of being confined to a room with nothing but a computer! :)
anymeaddict chapter 16 . 11/27/2012
ok. this is AWESOME! This is pretty much exactly at I have wanted to happen the whole show! I can't wait til the next chapter!
anymeaddict chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I hate Zoe (in the tv show not the fanfic) for those same reason! I love the story so far!
quesera1 chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
I love this story! Hope you'll update it soon! :)
Miss.Full.of.Light chapter 16 . 11/14/2012
This story is so so so great. It's very well written, funny, sweet, romantic and mature and everything that it could ever possibly be. I'm in love with this story and really hope you'll update soon. :)