Reviews for A Lifetime in a Year
daisesndaffidols chapter 36 . 42m
My heart broke when Kevin didn't make it. But it seems that Zoe and Wade had a tiny breakthrough. I think it would be awesome, if Dr Jackson asks Zoe if she wants to transfer her fellowship and do it out of Mobile..
LongLiveTheHart chapter 36 . 42m
Oh how I loved this chapter! I'm so glad you're back! They finally kissed and it gave me all the feels... Aww I love them! Please update soon.
Guest chapter 36 . 2h
What a great update! I have to admit, I had a feeling Kevin was going to die but even with having a feeling it was coming I still teared up. It so sad. I loved that Wade could tell she was upset as soon as he saw her and I liked that she sort of just flung herself at him and he held her, it was very sweet. I'm glad they finally kissed but also that Zoe stopped it before it got out of hand.

Can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you don't make us wait so long next time :)
KSD17 chapter 36 . 11h
Oh my god finally you're back! I hope all the crazy has settled and you can get back to regular updates. Cause man... That was brutal! But the time did fly by as you said. Now to the chapter. That was so sad about Kevin :( :( :( Glad she wasn't around when they told his mom. And FINALLY they kissed! They need to have a proper talk, they are making good progress though so yay! Cannot wait for the next chapter!
cadenf chapter 36 . 11h
That was so sad with Kevin dying but it was a great way to bring Zoe and Wade closer. I like that they get lost in each other.

I hope Zoe will get some sleep, maybe she goes back to the room and falls asleep next to Wade? Lol

I do love this slow burn of them getting back together.
It's been too long since your last update :( Slowly but surely I'm feeling anxious you're never going to finish this story! Please update
PLEASE UPDATE! Tonight. Please!
It was Rachel Bilson's birthday yesterday. So that calls for an update, right?
Pleasee update soon! I miss this story already!
PLEASE UPDATE! I'm dying here!
This has been a REALLY long week without any updates from you :(
Update update update!
It's Saturday so you're probably being social but it would be lovely if you could update!
cadenf chapter 35 . 8/10
That was a good chapter. I loved them just hanging out and almost kissing and I can't believe they can hold out.

I do think they need to kiss so they can talk about things fully, like that she doesn't fully trust him yet, etc. but I am wondering if he will chase after her to NY?!
I can't even with all these almost kisses! Please update tonight! It's all too much!