Reviews for Midnight in Matsuyama
lizz.lugoupr.ed chapter 14 . 3/1
I felt a bit bad when you were honest and wrote that you felt discouraged by the lack of reviews. To be honest I am extremely lazy as I know there are others, to leave reviews. Do keep in mind that we love your writing regardless and that the time you took to finish this awesome story is well appreciated.

The story was simply amazing. A bit too cheesy sometimes but that is just me being me. The last lemon...intense is an understatement. Loved it.

When Hei showed up out of no where on her birthday...I couldn't stop screaming. I was like "fuck I did not see that coming AT ALL" Loved it. This coming from a 25 year old. You got the 16 year old out me!

I don't know if the sequel is finished but I will read it like...now.

Thanks for sharing your talent.
Sinthija chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
Yay! a sequel! Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
Sinthija chapter 11 . 12/12/2016
It's obviously a late review but I so love the way you portray their relationship. I truly am enjoying reading this fic.
Wolferix chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
This is the best MisakixHei/Li fanfic I have ever read!
Raina1 chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
I just finished watching DTB last night and was a bit frustrated with how it left things. So much left unfinished! So open ended! Your take on what-could-have-happened-after was just the right balm after that last episode. It's almost a little sappier than I usually like romance stories, but that is just my personal taste, and nothing to do with the plausibility of this story. Granted I doubt in canon it would have played out even close to this, but I like to think Hei/Misaki would have the eventual result.
KiraYamatoFan chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
This story was just so superb, well done! Being a Hei x Misaki fan myself, it's even more special for me to enjoy this.
Amazed chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
WOW! That was amazing. You did such a good job keeping Hei and Misaki in character. You are a great writer and I think this really gave me some closure. I think your last sex scene was probably the best, at some points in the others some word choices were a tad awkward, only because it made me giggle a little bit, but other wise I thought is was great. Thank you so much for writing this, I really enjoyed it. By the way, I wanted to wait until the end to give you my feed back.
Elisablackcat chapter 14 . 10/17/2013
this was just purely awesome XD thx so much for creating this! just wish there was a more detailed lemon w.
A-01 chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
This was a wonderful story. Rather beautifully written. The mistakes and faults were small and barely noticeable.
In fact, it was so good (in my opinion), that all I can really say is, thank you. Thank you for writing this story, it was truly wonderful to read.
Carly chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
If THREE years have passed then wouldn't that make them AT LEAST thirty-two? I mean they DID say they were twenty-nine in a random episode... xD
A.J. Sawyer chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
Lovely chapter! The feeling that all this happiness would over by Sunday is terrible. Personal experience. :(
However, screw me. Hei making Misaki a breakfast was sweet. :)
A.J. Sawyer chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
I shouldn't read this chapter...but I did it! I only skipped a little from the end. Whatever, that was very HOT chapter! ;)
BTW, I hope you start feeling better.
becket chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
awesome story bit strange without random fights looking forward to your next works
Night Star Aurummind chapter 14 . 6/5/2013
Love your story. I've just finished watching the anime and I was yearning for more. Thanks to you and your story I could give the anime a better ending, instead of that cliff hanger. I wish they made a third season :)
A.J. Sawyer chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
Kanami at the beginning was very funny. :)
And the rest of the chapter was cool, too. ;)