Reviews for Midnight in Matsuyama
wolf-akuma chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
This is the best MisakixHei/Li fanfic I have ever read!
Raina1 chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
I just finished watching DTB last night and was a bit frustrated with how it left things. So much left unfinished! So open ended! Your take on what-could-have-happened-after was just the right balm after that last episode. It's almost a little sappier than I usually like romance stories, but that is just my personal taste, and nothing to do with the plausibility of this story. Granted I doubt in canon it would have played out even close to this, but I like to think Hei/Misaki would have the eventual result.
KiraYamatoFan chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
This story was just so superb, well done! Being a Hei x Misaki fan myself, it's even more special for me to enjoy this.
Amazed chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
WOW! That was amazing. You did such a good job keeping Hei and Misaki in character. You are a great writer and I think this really gave me some closure. I think your last sex scene was probably the best, at some points in the others some word choices were a tad awkward, only because it made me giggle a little bit, but other wise I thought is was great. Thank you so much for writing this, I really enjoyed it. By the way, I wanted to wait until the end to give you my feed back.
Elisablackcat chapter 14 . 10/17/2013
this was just purely awesome XD thx so much for creating this! just wish there was a more detailed lemon w.
A-01 chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
This was a wonderful story. Rather beautifully written. The mistakes and faults were small and barely noticeable.
In fact, it was so good (in my opinion), that all I can really say is, thank you. Thank you for writing this story, it was truly wonderful to read.
Carly chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
If THREE years have passed then wouldn't that make them AT LEAST thirty-two? I mean they DID say they were twenty-nine in a random episode... xD
A.J. Sawyer chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
Lovely chapter! The feeling that all this happiness would over by Sunday is terrible. Personal experience. :(
However, screw me. Hei making Misaki a breakfast was sweet. :)
A.J. Sawyer chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
I shouldn't read this chapter...but I did it! I only skipped a little from the end. Whatever, that was very HOT chapter! ;)
BTW, I hope you start feeling better.
becket chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
awesome story bit strange without random fights looking forward to your next works
Night Star Aurummind chapter 14 . 6/5/2013
Love your story. I've just finished watching the anime and I was yearning for more. Thanks to you and your story I could give the anime a better ending, instead of that cliff hanger. I wish they made a third season :)
A.J. Sawyer chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
Kanami at the beginning was very funny. :)
And the rest of the chapter was cool, too. ;)
A.J. Sawyer chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Really nice chapter, Bri!
A.J. Sawyer chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
I liked Hei's thoughts at the beginning:) Their are very sensitive :)
And the end was really nice :)
A.J. Sawyer chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
AHAHAHAHA! Li's stomach! Awesome chapter!