Reviews for Tis A Gift To Be Free
Alessa chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Wow ! First time, I read this story. It is great
xedron1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Not bad but I think the massively non-canon compliant elements of your "Treatment" series bleed over unfavorably into your other supposedly closer to canon stories leading to some errors and out of character behaviour. Just because you want House to be off the vicodin and striving to be a "better" person doesn't mean that he is. Small case in point, House still takes vicodin, there is no new med regime. The first episode of the season was even called "Twenty Vicodin" and House has been observed taking them all the way through the season. As we have seen in a recent episode, he even keeps morphine in his apartment again. Does that sound like something your version of House would do? Maybe slapping an AU/OOC tag on this would work.

Speaking of things that need a whopping great OOC tag, quite frankly, having struggled through some of the Treatment series for hilarity value, it makes me wonder why the hell you watch the show if you feel the need to change the main character to the point where he is that out of character. "Treatment" was actually embarrassing to read in that regard at some points.
Ocaso chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Amazing. I love how your characterizations make sense (other people just go totally OOC while writing Hilson-fics). Keep it up.

Cheers,

Ocaso.
SAINT VINCENT chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This made me so warm and squishy inside, I swear my face was hurting from smiling! You captured their personalities so perfectly, everything they said and did was completely in character. If only everyone could write this well!
Sealy7 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This is very cute! I really enjoyed it.
Flowersofregret chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Just loved it! Interesting setting. The banter between House and Wilson was just perfect. We really liked how you depict the relationship between them. You captured it well. Liked your portrayal of Wilson - he was especially well written (you should also write more Wilson-centric stories as he's backstory is interesting too).
HilsonMarvey27 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I think this is literally the cutest thing I have ever read in my entire life. This was ADORABLE and made me laugh and squeal like a fangirl throughout the whole thing. I think a companion piece would be cute but its up to you if you want to add one or not. Either way this was amazing and I loved every. single. word. of it.
Dierdre chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Oh, such a wonderfully sweet and in-character fic! I loved it completely. *Favorites with gusto*
dnkj chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I loved this. First time back in canon for you in a long time. I liked that House went to see his father preach; the show has not followed up on this in a long time and it's always fun to read your take on things. Wilson's backstory is interesting too. Don't want to be greedy, but would love to see you continue little extras to the ongoing season.
glenlivet19 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Nice House/Wilson story! Love the bantering and the jokes between the two. Great line: "Remember what happened the last time someone left a hairbrush here" LOL!
wolfstarstruck chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
THIS WAS AMAZING. Very well-written. I loved the Thanksgiving scenario; very sweet. Bravo!
Shadow Cat65 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Very sweet story. I really like the invisible bars that you keep using to describe House's electronic monitoring. I also like House's progression from wariness and annoyance to wanting Wilson to come by every weekend. He lets Wilson in so slowly and subtly that it's easy to miss...but Wilson doesn't.
angelcat2865 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Wonderful story. Nice to think of House and Wilson not spending the holiday alone. Love how you went into House's back story and added some for Wilson too.
blackmare chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This is just lovely. You've kept the difficulty of their characters (House's in particular) and brought out the depth of affection and need they have for each other. I'm here from a rec on Livejournal and so glad I followed the link.
hilandmum chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I've missed this kind of House-Wilson interaction. You've captured their dysfunctional relationship quite well.

Thanks for this extra treat!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and are enjoying the weekend.

Mum