Reviews for In The Wrong Time
orderofphoniex chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
Yay! I can't wait until next story is posted :)! Oh shit, lol ya next time!
Panda Blitz chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
Very nice ending chapter. I really hope the next story is up soon!
Kassandra J chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
Thanks for a wonderful story. Sad to see it end, but looking forward to the next installment.
Kassandra J chapter 19 . 12/28/2011
Great chapter. I am sad to see it coming to an end, but very happy to know that you plan a sequel.
orderofphoniex chapter 19 . 12/28/2011
Awww *sniffles* so cute.
Panda Blitz chapter 19 . 12/28/2011
The wedding was perfect, nothing big and grand, something that the characters would actually want. Perfect! Awesome chapter, please update soon, can't wait for another chapter.
Toshiba234 chapter 19 . 12/28/2011
I love this story and its characters and sadly get excited every time its updated so please put up the sequel soon :)
Kassandra J chapter 18 . 12/26/2011
Poor Brianna. I hope Vivinne gets what is coming to her. Maybe Wash can arrange for a little "accident" to happen to her and her little minions. I hope that nothing bad -sixers or Vivenne caused-happens on their actual wedding day.
orderofphoniex chapter 18 . 12/26/2011
Vivienne is one nasty character. I hope someone shows her place soon. Can't wait for the wedding to happen and I really hope you continue the story when the Shannons arrived.
LillithBlackFlower chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
okay so this story has made me like super happy. mainly because i woke up this morning from a dream that i got sucked through the protal thingy and shouted out lucas "LUCAS YOU FUCKED UP IM NOT THE GUY WITH ONE ARM" before waking up and finding this story on fanfiction :P.

secondly i LOVE the character she has very appopriate reactions :D
orderofphoniex chapter 17 . 12/26/2011
:)! Yay thanks for updatin. I really enjoyed this chapter!
LovelyGirl51 chapter 17 . 12/26/2011
Can't wait! I also can't wait until the Shannon's get to Terra Nova!
orderofphoniex chapter 16 . 12/24/2011
I didn't mind this chapter of fluff :)
Kassandra J chapter 16 . 12/23/2011
Oh my goodness, this story is so good it is addictive! I am always so happy to see the alert in my inbox.
RosettaRose chapter 16 . 12/23/2011
This is a great story! You've done a good job creating the plot to this (The sixers wanting Brianna for pro-creation was superb!) and the romance between Taylor and Bree is fantastic!