Reviews for Of Fathers, Uncles and Sons
LaughingLadybug chapter 1 . 6/19
Are you going to write more?
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 1 . 1/29
Loved This!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Really good story and plot line! If you added chapters, I would read them! Excellent story!
carlacipo chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Well done. I like the snarky kid.
FrankieRae chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
uhhh, wish there was more! ;) Great job!
tvj12 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I liked this look at Sam and Dean tackling parental roles. Sam's supportiveness and Dean's apprehensiveness of taking on the role of Ben's Dad was conveyed very well. -tvj12
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I love this! Is this only a one shot? It has the potential to be a multi chapter story! :)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
wow it is a good one
Pictures chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This was awesome :) I really cannot wait to read more! Please update soon :)
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Ohhhh, another great one! I just love these stories! Thank goodness Sam was around to keep Ben from falling. I guess it was inevitable that Ben was going to push until he found out how far he could. I think he will be remembering this night for a long time to come. He found his "dad" and his dad set him straight on just how he was going to deal with Ben's misbehaviors! OUCH! He really needs his father in his life and I think they will all do just fine! PLEASE write more on this story...I am becoming such a fan!
bonanzabooks chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Still really loving your dialouge. Your stories really do flow well. They are interesting, intense, funny. I really enjoy them.
FTA92 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
OMG loved this one! You should really do one with Ben and Adam being close in age and a huge headache to their pops :)
little miss mysterious chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Luved it! I think you should put a daughter in there somewhere, just to shake it up a bit. I probably only think that thought because I'm the only girl out of 4. but i can see Sam having a daughter. Can't wait for the next story!
memphis-heat123 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Another great story. I really do love all of your stories, keep up the great work. I do believe that Ben will think twice before lighting up another smoke.
alltin chapter 1 . 11/26/2011