Reviews for Tough Guy
Maoli chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Hello, I'll begin with saying this is probably the best piece I've seen written featuring Mr Orange and and original character. I was a little sad to see you didn't take it further- it's not often that I can actually visualise this as if it were a scene cut from the movie itself. I suppose it does work just as well as a stand alone but it makes me curious as to what could've been. The style of writing is well suited to the Tarantino-verse and doesn't feel clunky or awkward to read, it just flows well I suppose? That's the best way I can describe it. You have a real feel for the characters and the setting, I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate the effort and thought put into this.
Rather than take the cliche approach of 'A woman somehow gets involved in the robbery and with Orange', you actually took time to think about it down to very last detail that made such a simple encounter seem so much more original. You've done a great job and even though it's three years on, I hope you would consider writing more wether it would be based around a Tarantino creation or not. This deserves far more attention. Far more. Best wishes to your future creations and such - Maoli
Mrs Purple chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I love this, very brilliantly written. I like it left exactly as it is - a coffee date he never came back for.
dietcocacola101 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This one-shot was amazing. I would definitely read this if it was a full-length story. Everything about this was so perfect and in character, I just loved it!
retromancy chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This was wonderful! I honestly think that you should make this a full-length story.
mudkipz chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I like this! You should continue :D
IndecisivePsycho chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I loved this, it felt so authentic to the Tarantino universe, the way you wrote it, the characters, the dialogue- Especially the dialogue. It was great. I love it as a one shot, but I would totally keep reading it if you made it a full story.
BritishIsBetter639 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This is great. You have the writing style down and Mr. Orange down to a tee. Love this
Anon chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Pretty. You should make it full-length.
Charlotte Temples chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I really really loved this story- I think it could work as a full length if you're willing- I know I'd read it. You definitely kept in the same tone as the original work, I could practically hear Tarantino reading it out loud to me.