Reviews for A Best Friend's Approval
GoddessOfSweetness-Me chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Lovely :') "A best friend's approval" :D This story is amazing, perfect, brilliant, and so much more!

I was listening to I'll Be Your Strength by The Wanted while reading this, and I don't know, but for some reason I think that the lyrics and tune of that song fit this story PERFECTLY! Especially that 'Hold on, hold on' part of the song. Let me know about your thoughts on that.

Bye,
GoddessOfSweetness-Me
Armontentia chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
WOOOO DRUNA!

n'aww, this is cute, and i love it.

right now i might be seeming a bit stalker-ish.

sorry:')
mybutterflyshavesocksonthem chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is super cute-and funny, too! I really love how protective Ginny is in this story.
Nutmeg44 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I like this, it's cute. But it's not really a Draco/Ginny. It's more a Draco/Luna. You might want to change that. You'll get more favourable reviews if it's correctly labelled.

Cute drabble, though. I could definitely see Ginny doing that to Luna's groom (no matter who he was).
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Cute! Very well-written and unique! Good job!
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Wahhh! But its such bad luck for the Groom to see the Bride before they meet at the alter! Not to mention, WHY IS XENO NOT WALKING HER?

It can all be explained, I suppose, by the fact that Wizard weddings are drastically different from the muggle ones. Not to mention that Draco is from a pureblood family and Luna either from Pure or half blood, so I can definitely envision them having a traditional wizard wedding. BUT STILL.

Also, don't hurt me, but I'm really not a Druna fan. Although, I suppose I said this about Drarry before I read something really fantastic about it and then forgot all about my prejudice :/. Anyway, although I don't particularly like the pairing, I still managed to appreciate the finer points of this.

I love your characterisation of Ginny, again. She has that fire I expect in her, and the loyalty to match. Her seemingly unfeminine threats to Draco only serve to promote the fact that she is a very independent and self-sufficient soul, and by god, I wouldn't want to get on her bad side.

To be honest, I've never really been a Ginny fan, but the way you write her, how could I not be? I love your interpretation of these strong female characters. Luna is similar, in the way that she never really seems to give a damn what people think of her, which I suppose could make her a suitable partner for someone as derisive as Draco...

Wah please don't convert me, I've done a complete 180 on all things Draco Malfoy in the last few months, this could just be the last nail in the fan-girl coffin I really don't want to be in!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Oh Gamma, only you. XD nice job haha. :)
E.G. Potter chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Fangirling over Draco and Luna. :) I loved this. Excellent job.
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
YOU FREAKING BUTTFACE.

That was actually really cute, BUT YOU'RE STILL A BUTTFACE.

I always did think that Ginny would be the extremely protective best friend, and you pulled it off very nicely. *grumble,grumble*

Now I have a strange urge to go read Ginny/Luna when I should probably have the urge to read Drinny or Druna.

Oh welsh, the heart wants what the heart wants.

GREAT JOB, GAMMA. YOU STILL SUCK EGGS, THOUGH.

- angry applause -