Reviews for Lather, Rinse, Repeat
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 10/20/2021
Cute story, thank you for sharing.
Patriciadiane chapter 7 . 9/11/2021
A cute customer
Patriciadiane chapter 3 . 9/11/2021
Weeble. so bad
Patriciadiane chapter 2 . 9/11/2021
Nasty old lady with unrealistic expectations
Patriciadiane chapter 1 . 9/11/2021
Jabba must be brutal to work for at this salon.
HarassedFluff chapter 288 . 1/10/2021
I confess, I saw the number of chapters and wasn't going to bother; but I tried a couple and got sucked down the plughole. Loads of fun (bar the suffering) and a very satisfying, realistically happy ending. Thank-you.
Escapee2FF chapter 270 . 11/10/2020
urghhh my heart just broke for him!
Escapee2FF chapter 254 . 11/10/2020
ok I get he fucked up but surely she has to own some of it! like as if she doesnt know its flirting having the guy hanging over her like that then reaching out and touching him! all when she knows that Ed is jealous and asked for her help and forgiveness. the first sign she runs? not cool at all. how much did she really care if she walks off so quickly.
pinkshoes81 chapter 288 . 6/2/2020
Loved it, thanks for sharing x
VryUnique chapter 281 . 1/8/2020
I’m not really liking Bella in this story. She knew what jake was doing and she just allowed it. If my boyfriend allowed woman to paw him without boundaries I would have a real problem. I’ve read the story and as far as I’m concerned it’s Bella who is the problem in this relationship. Her actions are the same as those crazy woman who cause situations because they like guys fighting over them. Her words speak differently but actions speak louder than words.
VryUnique chapter 246 . 1/8/2020
What did Bella think was going to happen when she let herself be put in the position. She even reached up and put her hands in Embry’s hair instead of asking him to step back. What the hell was she thinking? She can act anyway she wants with no reaction from Edward?
VryUnique chapter 198 . 1/8/2020
Geez... it’s not like he started a jealous fight with someone. He just doesn’t like the thought of other men being close to her. Sounds normal to me unless he gets out of hand but he sounded very logical. He knew his feelings were of jealousy and wrong so not sure what she’s worried about.
15,545 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »