Reviews for Lather, Rinse, Repeat
pinkshoes81 chapter 288 . 6/2
Loved it, thanks for sharing x
VryUnique chapter 281 . 1/8
I’m not really liking Bella in this story. She knew what jake was doing and she just allowed it. If my boyfriend allowed woman to paw him without boundaries I would have a real problem. I’ve read the story and as far as I’m concerned it’s Bella who is the problem in this relationship. Her actions are the same as those crazy woman who cause situations because they like guys fighting over them. Her words speak differently but actions speak louder than words.
VryUnique chapter 246 . 1/8
What did Bella think was going to happen when she let herself be put in the position. She even reached up and put her hands in Embry’s hair instead of asking him to step back. What the hell was she thinking? She can act anyway she wants with no reaction from Edward?
VryUnique chapter 198 . 1/8
Geez... it’s not like he started a jealous fight with someone. He just doesn’t like the thought of other men being close to her. Sounds normal to me unless he gets out of hand but he sounded very logical. He knew his feelings were of jealousy and wrong so not sure what she’s worried about.
Cina's chapter 287 . 4/10/2019
This has been such a wonderful Drabble. I laughed and cried from them both. Glad Edward got the help he needed and Bella was able to forgive him. Hopefully she’s able to get the where is was when she met Edward. Thank you thank you !
Thunnababy chapter 9 . 4/16/2018
She's a saucy one, he doesn't stand a chance! LOL.
Thunnababy chapter 8 . 4/16/2018
Oooh, don't mess with her shampoo girl! LOL.
Thunnababy chapter 6 . 4/16/2018
Among other things, I'm sure. ;)
Thunnababy chapter 5 . 4/16/2018
Naughty boy! ;)
Thunnababy chapter 4 . 4/16/2018
Hi Born, I'm rereading this sweet story! :) Long time, no see.
Valya 001 chapter 287 . 2/20/2018
the next chapter is really long so I think that I will review first, and read the outtake later
you know I have scrolled through your works a number of times, but skipped LRR always. whenever I saw this one, my reaction was...288 chapters! no thanks.
but three days ago, I accidently opened it, and the first thing I noticed was chapter length and I thought let's try this one out, it cannot be that long actually with such small chapters.
and I am so glad now that I did. it was a really enjoyable ride with Edward finally getting over his insecurities. I really enjoyed the way you described each and every emotion
thank you very much for taking us along this ride.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 288 . 1/27/2018
Both stories were sexy and well written. I had a really great time reading them. Thank you
ScorpyJ21 chapter 287 . 12/6/2017
OMG am I glad that I found this story. I know I'm very LTP but I don't know if I could've read this when it was a WIP they would've driven me mad if I could've only read it a bit at a time. I loved these two. I made the mistake of reading this through my lunchtimes and breaks at work which probably wasn't a good idea as I got very distracted at times and didn't want to stop. Thank you very much for making my working hours a lot more interesting. xx
Elise de Sallier chapter 2 . 11/13/2017
This looks like a fun story. I won't review every chapter, as my wrist is too sore - darn broken bones - but I'll catch you at the end. :)
Guest chapter 159 . 9/10/2017
I will say this: Rob has got some BIG feets. And u know what they say about a man with big feets?
15,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »