Reviews for Lather, Rinse, Repeat
Cina's chapter 287 . 4/10
This has been such a wonderful Drabble. I laughed and cried from them both. Glad Edward got the help he needed and Bella was able to forgive him. Hopefully she’s able to get the where is was when she met Edward. Thank you thank you !
Thunnababy chapter 9 . 4/16/2018
She's a saucy one, he doesn't stand a chance! LOL.
Thunnababy chapter 8 . 4/16/2018
Oooh, don't mess with her shampoo girl! LOL.
Thunnababy chapter 6 . 4/16/2018
Among other things, I'm sure. ;)
Thunnababy chapter 5 . 4/16/2018
Naughty boy! ;)
Thunnababy chapter 4 . 4/16/2018
Hi Born, I'm rereading this sweet story! :) Long time, no see.
Valya 001 chapter 287 . 2/20/2018
the next chapter is really long so I think that I will review first, and read the outtake later
you know I have scrolled through your works a number of times, but skipped LRR always. whenever I saw this one, my reaction was...288 chapters! no thanks.
but three days ago, I accidently opened it, and the first thing I noticed was chapter length and I thought let's try this one out, it cannot be that long actually with such small chapters.
and I am so glad now that I did. it was a really enjoyable ride with Edward finally getting over his insecurities. I really enjoyed the way you described each and every emotion
thank you very much for taking us along this ride.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 288 . 1/27/2018
Both stories were sexy and well written. I had a really great time reading them. Thank you
ScorpyJ21 chapter 287 . 12/6/2017
OMG am I glad that I found this story. I know I'm very LTP but I don't know if I could've read this when it was a WIP they would've driven me mad if I could've only read it a bit at a time. I loved these two. I made the mistake of reading this through my lunchtimes and breaks at work which probably wasn't a good idea as I got very distracted at times and didn't want to stop. Thank you very much for making my working hours a lot more interesting. xx
Elise de Sallier chapter 2 . 11/13/2017
This looks like a fun story. I won't review every chapter, as my wrist is too sore - darn broken bones - but I'll catch you at the end. :)
Guest chapter 159 . 9/10/2017
I will say this: Rob has got some BIG feets. And u know what they say about a man with big feets?
Jess Freer chapter 31 . 6/26/2017
That happens to me all the time.
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 287 . 5/12/2017
I don't know... Just.. Want to read and rediscover. Always loved twilight. The inspiring ideas are beautiful to read. I'm not kind of in a happy place. But these are my solace. Where I feel loved with the words you say. I feel it. And the life gives me enough love to go on in life. Literally. It's a beautiful story. Thanks or sharing. Even if I'm a late bloomer. Not sure of u will see tis or not... But it's worth it.
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 286 . 5/12/2017
So deep... I know rhetorical words. But never been so true
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 285 . 5/12/2017
I'll miss them.. *bursts into tears*
15,530 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »