Reviews for Kim Possible: So The Vengeance
Librana chapter 16 . 4/23/2013
What a great story! You expose the unspoken fear in Kim's missions that one day she will find herself out of her depth, faced with a foe who can outmatch her and who is not playing at combat. Her reaction to her near-demise is heart-rending and entirely convincing, as is Ron's response to losing his MMP. It is a joy to see the pair overcome their fears, drawing strength from each other and from their erstwhile foes.

I have just started the second in the trilogy and hope that you will persist with these stories and not leave no. 2 unfinished, let alone no. 3. You are too good a writer to abandon such an effective scenario!
BlakkMagic25 chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
This was soooo good! I had just been reliving all my favorite Kim Possible moments, and when I reached the end of the series, my thirst was not quenched. But when I stumbled upon this fanfic, I could not get enough of it! I could not have put down this story even if my life had depended on it. A superb job you have here my friend! Off to read your sequel! (Hopefully you have started it)
Anthony1l chapter 16 . 5/31/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 4/4/2012
cool
CajunBear73 chapter 16 . 3/5/2012
Nice wrap up to this leg of the ARC. Kim's got issues to overcome and her friends and family, especially Ron, will get her through it. I wonder how Ron and Rufus will make out since their MMP's gone. But I guess they'll make out alright too.

Bright future for Shego and Drakken, but it looks like someone from Shego's and Team Go's past is about to step all over those good feelings. Bad feeling also on the intentions to Team Possible too.

Glad to follow along and thanks for the shout outs, hope I fave'd the darn thing too...

But even though you have your favorite pen name, I kind of like one from days gone by: The Incredible WereKitty...

Resisting the Borg chapter 16 . 3/4/2012
I can not WAIT for the sequel.

By the way, who are Reven and this mysterious old guy?
CajunBear73 chapter 15 . 2/27/2012
Still some threads to tie up and/or take into the next steps of this ARC.

Kim's going to need help and I hope she gets it and Ron's still with her every step of the way. Shego's promise to help her along may be something very good too. A big sister/little sister time between two very strong women.

But the blossoming relationship of Drew and Shego ought to be fun to watch, if the reactions from the others watching that broadcast are any indication. Nice reactions all around.

Resisting the Borg chapter 15 . 2/27/2012
Only one more chapter? Man.

On the other hand, that was hilarious. Poor Drakken.
Real Live Fishlegs chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Okay, even with the first chapter dude, seriously (Motor Ed moment XD). This was bon-diggity AWESOME! I love your character development! *does air guitar* Ahhh-yeah!
CajunBear73 chapter 14 . 2/14/2012
Chapter title was appropriate, that's for sure.

Some things to think about for a few folks after this adventure ends. Kim and where she is and is going (hopefully with Ron by her side all the way), Drakken and his future with GJ, Shego with Drakken wherever he goes, and this tale when it comes back again.

Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 2/2/2012
interesting chapter. i like. funny too, with the flippy song thing. hehe
Resisting the Borg chapter 13 . 1/20/2012
Okay. Awesome. Seriously.

So what's taking Drake so long? Pause for dramatic effect?
CajunBear73 chapter 13 . 1/18/2012
Quite the battle here.

Hope Drake can make it in time and that Kim and Ron will be ok.

But the title of the next chapter may be something more ominous than fatal...?

Kim seems to be crossing a line and I hope she doesn't, but if she does I hope she keeps Ron with her as a counterbalance.

Resisting the Borg chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
So what does "Diego" want with Area 51? And will Drake's good side come back to help?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 1/9/2012