Reviews for Drink With Me
ReallyReyna24 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
it was absotutely amazing. I love lily's i-know-what-i'm-doing-thankyou-very-much atitude. It fits her so perfectly, the concepth that lily seems independent but not as much as she shows she is. Everybody loves a bit of angst :)
JoFlake chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
;-; I had to read this originally just because it was a les mis related title on a Lily/james fic, and I'm really glad I did, because despite not believing James would have ever gotten like that (and you know, as you said you're counting it as au) it's so beautifully written and I love me a bit of angst. Really good job :)
owanaminapotter chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This was written very beautiful, you have a lot of skill.

However, I can't help but feel that James is a bit out of character from what we know about him. He was a very loyal man especially to his friends and family and I just can't envision him treating them like that, especially not Harry, who he died for. I know James and Lily's marriage was far from perfect but I don't think it was that much in shambles either. Although, all of this in this story is because of James' supposed drinking problem which, in my mind, I don't see him having, but it is a good reason than just out of the blue snappiness. But it was Aunt Marge that claimed that he and Lily were "(drunk, no doubt)" in POA, not Petunia. And I don't think we can trust her judgment at all.

I hope I made some sense. Again, I love the way it was written, but I'm not sure this would be the James Potter JKR created. In my opinion anyways.

Still, excellent job :)
Super Cara chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Amazing!
Paperback-Insomniac chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
That's really good, and really sad i hate to see the marauders torn apart like that, but it was still written lovely.
gymnastfreak818 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Hi. I'm in love with your story. I love how James and Lily aren't perfect. They are human, which is a fact that many people forget. Because I am a nerd, I like that you made James a drunk because Petunia says he's a dead beat drunk in the books or movies, or both, and there must have been some truth to that.
isigirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
That was really well writen. in the beginning it was just the traditional story but the second half was so good. they must have had problems and i think how you put it into words was wonderful.
LillyOfTheField chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
...Wow. I am literally speechless. It's beautiful.