Reviews for Bath Surprise: The Final Chapter
robinsonc387 chapter 1 . 3/10
He deserved a happy life, after all he's done for everybody. But there's one thing that's bugging me. What kind of job dose ichigo have that pays for the house, food, and the girls to live off of? What, is he a bounty hunter for both soul society and the living world?
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Nice end to lemon series. Keep up the good work.
saddas74 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Nice story, enjoyed it.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
that...was...the...most...smutty...thing ive ever read...wow u violated sui feng u dont even kno the gender...poor ichigo...anyway make more chapies to grimmjows harem (im a pervert sometimes too)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
WTF!
THIS IS SO FUCKING COOL! HE A LUCKY SON OF A BICH!
donutdog11 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Best story series ever! Couldn't how amazing they were. You are so discriptive that you should become an author
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Aiden warner
silverwerewolf96 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
that was really good.
Fred marvin chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Love everything bout the story kudos
Biosmosh216 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
lucky son of a bitch
KatzeNoel chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I absolutely adored the whole series and am really sad to see it end... hopefully one day you'll consider a continuation into their daily life...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Hey can you do a sasuke harem story I'd love that
darksamuraiPL chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I haven't read any other of your fanfics, and I'm glad I didn't.

This is just crap. Seriously.

1. What's with all that pairings? Apart from the harem, we have a few pairs, each with a child on its way. Some kind of agreement or what?

2. Ichigo and harem? That's just so ooc.

3. Getting paizuri from five pregnant women (remember that they have big breats even without being pregnant!) is pretty much impossible.

4. F...ing six women in a row is kind of hard to do. But that I can actually accept.

5. Ikumi had a kid called Kaoru. When reading this, I had a feeling as if he didn't exist. The hell?

6. Soi Fon joining the harem is the nail in the coffin.

Please, either improve your writing or stop doing it.

It's really, really bad. I've seen worse ones, but it's very far from being somewhat acceptable.
MyinnerDEMON17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Ichigo you are one luck son of a bitch
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Please write a harem story/series for assume from naruto and leave out Sakura and Karin please