Reviews for Where We Begin
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
I'm getting really nervous. I see that this story has seven chapters and that it's been awhile since it's been updated, but I'm really loving it! Your writing it excellent, each moment is well fleshed out and you're really got a mastery of telling about the characters thoughts and emotions through body language and subtle cues, not telling it outright. Sign of a vetted author. I can't wait for the next chapter, thanks so much for writing!
sweetjade chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Love
GraysonC chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
This is a really lovely story. Hope you find time to finish it.
Jenbunniee29 chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
Love this story! Update soon!
slc6548 chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
Good chapter.
radar1230 chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Again, a chapter that I enjoy. I'm looking forward to the next update.
Southern heifer chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
I like this story but I think we need to find out when and why they slept together. I am starting to get irritated with edward for not knowing what he wants, and Bella is beginning to seems like an ADHD freak. For instance, is Edward her only sexual experience or is she kinda loose, and why won't she tell him what happened that brought her home? I feel like it is dragging on a bit. I mean, we don't learn much with each chapter. We at are eight chapters in and I am still really confused, so yeh I am optimistic that I might learn some of these things by the next update. Thanks.
jansails chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
I'm not sure why Edward did not take comfort in what Emmett had to say about his feelings for Rose & decide this might be the moment to share his interest in Bella.

How much of a good mood is Edward waiting for Em to be in?

jansails/jan2
AnnaLund chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
"... an increasingly common dream centered on brown hair and little creases at the corner of a mouth..."

AND

"... pull his fingers through the loose locks of hair fanning over..."

You're the only one I know who can write about Bella's hair without it feeling like old ropes and tripe Bloody brilliant. Doesn't make me cringe at all. It's actually poetic.

Oh, then this one really cracked me up: "It figured; even in his imagination Bella was stubborn as hell."

It's slowly moving forward, at least in Edward's head. Beautiful.

anna
aerobee82 chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
"Don't even try to pretend like you're upset about it. You are a nineteen year old boy. You loved waking up to a girl jumping on your bed."

Can I just say how much I love her quick wit?

"I hate just sitting around waiting for something to happen." she groaned, rolling on to her back to stare up at him. The angle made him extremely uncomfortable, but there wasn't anything he could do about it.

I remember reading this the first time, and thinking that it was ironic that *she's* the one waiting for something to happen (Emmett coming home), while *Edward* is the one angonizing over wanting something to happen between himself and Bella. You may not have even intended to draw this parallel, but I like it nonetheless.

"You're really into this girl, huh?" Jasper asked.

Emmett smiled. "Yeah. She's smart and she's nice. She just… she gets me. What more do you need?"

I LOVE how unapologetic Emmett is about how he feels about Rose. He doesn't feel the need to spout bullshit, and I absolutely adore that you've written him this way.

Edward's vision sharpened and he pressed a few random buttons on his controller in an effort to convince Jasper he hadn't completely zoned out. He was getting sick of constantly trying to battle and repress one of the only things in his world that he was genuinely interested in. It made him feel heavy.

I fucking love your words. That is all.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
Edward is completely smitten with Bella. Jasper can see it but won't say anything. Em is going to marry Rose.

Everyone has someone but where is Alice.
radar1230 chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
I'm really enjoying this story. It felt like things were moving forward in this chapter. I'm looking forward to reading more. :D
radar1230 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I enjoyed this first chapter. I'm looking forward to reading more chapters.
slc6548 chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
Excellent chapter.
Iteachu4600 chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
Finally we got something going here! :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »