Reviews for Mistakes
orange sodap0p chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Ohh I loved this, soo soo much. You named Seven! I think Kenta fits well :D

Out of all the endings, Safe was the most intriguing for me because..so much is left open to play with! Junpei, Seven, Lotus, and Santa all survive it…and you can't help but wonder what happens next? I love how you have Santa placing them all back from where they were taken from. I almost want to see a fic exploring past that though, and including a "ripple effect", like in Back to the Future and in A Sound of Thunder. If Akane died in the incinerator, then really, the events leading up to the 2nd nonary game wouldn't have happened, and the timeline would slowly reset. How crazy would it be if eventually, Junpei and Santa (and everyone!) forgot about the 2nd nonary game? Or even Clover and Snake and Cradle getting revived in a sense, because they wouldn't die if the 2nd game never took place. That'd so screw with the mind! Ahh poor Junpei…he'd be searching for Akane..and eventually wonder what made him think of his long lost childhood friend in the first place. Maybe he'd at least find Santa and they could reminisce about Akane together. He wouldn't know Junpei…but he'd recognize his name I'm sure. Ack, I didn't mean to ramble so much about that, just things I think about XD

I think you wrote Santa great. He didn't seem OOC or anything to me! June was great also! I always had wondered about what they may have talked about in the hospital room (well after I figured out they were related. Before I knew that I thought, "wow, Santa really came a long way, from not trusting anyone to wanting to help out!" and I really enjoyed the dialogue you have between them. Poor Santa, in almost every ending he probably witnesses his sister dying or just fading away… :(
FreeWeirdGal chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
But isn't Santa an Esper, himself? even if he isn't as strong as Akane and them. He should be able to at least access the Morphicic field
Art Witch - Aka Mizu chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I feel really bad for Santa. It all just seems so unfair.
DonPianta chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Aww, so sweet, yet simple and perfect

This actually made me kinda sad :\ I like how this completely focused on Santa

Idk about the pronunciation of Aoi, but I've always said it "Ow-ee".

More pleasw!
Sawahii chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
*sniffles* QAQ This ending was particularly touching, I'm really glad that you chose to write about a post-safe/true ending! Really good work :'D I enjoyed reading it!
Shizuka Ayasato chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Q.Q This was beautiful...

I admit, I almost cried when I heard what Zero (technically Santa) said on the loudspeaker during the safe ending

And yet, I never wondered what happened after that...
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I like that name, Kenta. If I ever write a 999 fic, can I please use it? This was really nice to read, and I think you characterized Aoi well enough.
Asidian chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This was really well-done. I was hoping someone would write something post safe end, and when I checked the site again, here was your fic. I think your characterization was nicely handled, and I especially liked the last two segments.

Poor Santa... I wonder how successful he was at keeping that promise. I can't imagine it would be easy, considering he -has- spent his whole life for her.
epobbp chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
d'awwww... poor Santa...

To my knowledge, in the game itself, Lotus only ever gets a last name, however, on the website there's an answers section and one of the questions mentions that while Seven never was given a real name, they think Lotus's name would be "Hazuki" (checking my info, it's question 52)...I am totally not obsessed with the game . . . v.v :P (except I am :P even crossplayed Seven .)

Also Aoi is pronounced Ah-o-e (o and e as in their letter names)

good job .
Naridar chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Your worries are entirely baseless, the characterization is great, it really gives weight to the deeds of Aoi and Akane without making them look like psychopaths. The swearing doesn't seem excessive, as it accentuates the feelings of loss and frustration Aoi surely feels. Excellent work!