Reviews for Fallen Angel
Mklaihai chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
ahhh. this episode. i cried. and this tag brought back all the feelings. (i did a tag too, a few months ago - it was painful, but one of the best things i've ever written.) good tag. :) i enjoyed it. i'm so addicted to H50, and Danny and Steve are the best. x
HardyGal chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I only saw stuff from the middle onward in this episode, but all the sameā€¦
Kitsu63 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That's a really good OS but htere is one detail who killed me..."fluids to help him"...
Are you out of your mind?! You never, NEVER give fluids, even water to drink, to someone who's hemorraging internally! It can only speeds up the bleeding, absolutely not slower it.

Well, except for this one mistake I did enjoy your story.
allanon9 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I liked it so much, thanks.
Gracia.
McFun chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Fabulous there r no words 2 discribe what i felt while reading it probably the same 1 i got watchin Steve being tortured !U really really nailed it !
Runner043 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Nice tag to the episode. thanks.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
great tag!

really great!
Sterenyk Strey chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Not a fan of H5-0 per se, but I'm a fan of whump, and this was a very whumpy eppie of H5-0 to which my attention was drawn from my SGA Shep whump peeps, some of whom are now in the H5-0 fandom busy whumping another tall, dark and handsome guy - and, well, whump is whump! Anyway, great tag, poppet. You tossed in just enough emo whump to balance the physical. XD
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This was good and I could see this happening once the camera's stopped rolling. It was nice to put Malia in there...I do think that Chin will have to tell her the truth later. I have a feeling that she can keep a secret. I think that when hit with the reality of how Wo Fat had played her, Jenna did the only thing she could to clear her conscience...she gave Steve the pin to give him a chance to survive. At that point she knew she was not making it out of there.
francis2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Wow, this was one of the best tags to 2.10 I've read yet. Love the emotion, the gritty realism. Love that they both think about Jenna. She saved Danny's life, and saved Steve's with the phone call and the pin. In the end, it wasn't for nothing.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Amazing episode indead, my new favorite and your story complete it perfectly. :)
angstydaydreams chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Loved it, loved it, loved it J!

Steve's thoughts about Jameson and Jenna were so insightful. And it was chilling to get that visual of Jenna and Josh walking into the sunset together and leaving Steve to die had Wo Fat not betrayed her as well.

You also did such a fantastic job getting inside Steve's head as he's being dragged to the bunker and as he's being tortured. So sad and so terrifying and so brave.

I loved the Seals taking care of Steve and Danny anxiously watching.

I loved that you had Malia take care of Steve, and I love that she knew Chin would eventually tell her everything :)

And of course I love that Danny was there when Steve woke up.

Thank you so much for writing this tag, hon!
Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Every word was perfect. I loved this.
Kilema chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Thanks for writing an end that fits to this great and for me the best ep this season so far.

hope we will soon find an another H50 story from you. :)
janie m chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Also I meant to say I loved the line about Jenna and Josh walking into the sunset and leaving Steve to die in hell if Josh had been alive.