Reviews for The Strength of Weakness
TooLazytoSignIn chapter 1 . 1/5
Not a bad story. Interesting plot line, but I think your preferences for certain characters is messing with the plot. If anyone would go to an NA meeting, it would be Sam, because of the whole demon blood, which was similar to a narcotic addiction. Dean on the other hand, has only ever shown signs of mild alcohol abuse. Nothing more. So I think your preference towards Dean screws with the potential plotline.
rodney215 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Just discovered this. It was wonderful.
Melle22 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
He wondered who would win in a puppy-dog-eyes contest, him or Sam.

Oh I so would love to see poor ol' Dean backed up into a corner having to face BOTH Spencer and Sam and their big puppy eyes! And what an interesting pairing you suggested. I have to admit Im kinda into Wincest, and feel oddly jealous when either of the boys 'hook up' with someone else and not turn to each other... but with Spencer? Hummm. I could NEVER resent Spencer. Sooooo, maybe. I would definitely read it if you wrote it!

I liked the dialogue in this fic, especially Dean's inner monologue. I think you really nailed his inner battles and justification.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
brilliant story! thanks so much for writing it and sharing it here! :) do you think you might ever do any others like this? if so i would definitely read them! :)
Kathrin J Pearl chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
So cute. I especially love 2 things. 1) spencer telling dean a billion things about dean's life (lol) and 2) the comment on reis vs. sam in a puppy dog eyes contest. I would totally want to see who wins.
Bookslover101 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
i really love this! it would be awesome if there was a squeal!
DeepBlueJoy chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
You did good. It felt... real.

Blue
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
awww! that was cute!

Look at Reid go with his know-it-all-ness...but in a good way :D

great job! XD
FrancineMarie chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I was all like, this story is pretty good. Reid's a bit chatty, but hey- it's Reid. And I got to the end and it was all bromance and it was like that scene in season three where Dean teaches Sam to fix the impala and I was all like *squee* *heart melts*.

My point? Loved it. Well done.

-Francine
dreameralways chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
It's a shame he couldn't have been more open sooner, maybe Sam would have felt OK to share when he'd started drinking demon blood. Could have made a huge difference.
Illucida chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I really liked this. I think you handled the meeting between Dean and Spencer exactly right. This was a pretty good read. You had a few typos and a lot of sentence problems though, regarding Spencer's speech. I know you were trying to emulate his speech pattern, and you got it right for the most part, I think you rushed a little and that's why some of your sentences were difficult to read. Slow down next time and read over it a bit.
Zephra85 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
There is only one word to properly rate this story: YES. All kinds of YES. The character voices were lovely and spot-on. (There was a moment during Reid's monologue I thought was a grammar mistake as a running sentence, until I realized you were writing his 'I need to get this information out NOW RIGHT NOW OMG NOW' speed-talking. That being the case I'm surprised there were spaces at all. XD ) Now, this fic IS wonderful as a stand-alone, however if you WERE planning to slash it up if you decide on a sequel, then back to the original review: YES. OMG YES. These are two of my favourite shows and there is nowhere NEAR enough crossover slash out there. So again, yes! Please more! :D
MorningStarsChild75 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This is amazing. Dean and Spencer together is hot. I've been in love with this pairing for a while, but its hard to find fiction with them together. I would love to see more of this.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Loved it! More, please...
winka chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
OMG it is SUPER! Chance for sequel, please :-)))