Reviews for Goodnight
PEACEHANDS1352 chapter 19 . 8/16
Please finish this story.
bacs01 chapter 1 . 7/30
I hope you're able to finish this. It's a really beautiful fic. It's such a shame it's unfinished.
You are such an amazing writer! I hope you update soon, I can't wait for more :)
smurflover210134 chapter 19 . 6/10
Omg! I was sobbing by the end of this chapter! Omg! You are my fav glee fanfic writer ever! Poor baby kurt! I love him so much!
mailroomorder chapter 10 . 4/10
AND THE FIC ENDS HERE AND BURT ADOPTS KURT AND THEN HE MARRIES CAROLE AND FINN ALSO BECOMES HIS SON AND EVERYONE IS HAPPY FOREVER AND THERE IS NO MORE DRAMA EVER AND KURT GOES TO SEE A CHILD PSYCHOLOGIST ASAP TO HELP HIM WORK THROUGH HIS PAST ABUSE AND TRAUMA AND CURRENT PTSD, AND HE AND BURT AND CAROLE AND FINN LIVE A REALLY LONG AND HAPPY LIFE THE END.
mailroomorder chapter 9 . 4/10
AH I AM SO EMOTIONAL. What a fantastic chapter. WHY CAN'T IT JUST END HERE AND BE HAPPY?! I DON'T WANT THE HEARTACHE THAT COMES NEXT. AH! Thankfully there's still some happy stuff first.

You are a superb writer. Never forget that.
mailroomorder chapter 8 . 4/10
This story always breaks my heart in the very best ways. 3 3
mailroomorder chapter 4 . 4/10
I absolutely love the little peaks we get into Kurt's life through his POV. They're very poignant (and ultimately so scary and upsetting and sad).
mailroomorder chapter 3 . 4/9
This is one of my favorite stories ever. I was talking to a friend about foster!kid Blaine fics (which there aren't many of), and it reminded me of this fic, so I recced it to her. And then I realized that I hadn't read this fic in a while myself, so I had to come back and read it again! I absolutely love this story. I swear I've read it at least a hundred times. I'm not even exaggerating.

You write so well. It's all so straightforward and blunt, which makes it MORE angsty. You don't try to force the angst on us. Instead you let the story speak for itself, and you do that so fabulously. I just want to cry my way through this entire story (especially because I know what comes).

You've truly created a fantastic character in Burt and Kurt, and I love exploring this story through Burt's point of view. I love seeing him struggle to care for and understand this young child, but how quickly he opens his heart up and grows to love Kurt.

FANTASTIC story. Absolutely in my Top 5 favorite fics ever.
persiegirl20 chapter 11 . 3/20
Actually, the nines is the easiest if you know your cheat sheet! Out math teacher taught us the cheat sheet and after that, the nines were a breeze. I didn't like math much in school bc I really really really did not see why ordinary people had to know about square roots, a triangle's even legs (or whatEVER it is called in English) and ... the list of unnecessary things goes on. No, give me a spelling bee anytime.
Bookworm8793 chapter 19 . 1/18
I know it's been almost three years since you've updated, but this story is amazing, and I really hope you come back to it!
Chrininnie chapter 19 . 10/30/2015
Hi
I don't know if you still read the reviews from here but i've just finish to read Goodbye and i really want you to know how i like your story.
I know it's been à while since your last update but you said there is 5 more chapters. I really hope you're going to finish and i'll be waiting for them.

Have a nice day !
P.S : i'm french so there is probably a lot of mistakes in this message . Sorry for that, i'm not used to write in english
Fox chapter 14 . 9/24/2015
I think yo u mean a cannula not a catheter. A catheter is very different to a cannula...
Guest chapter 19 . 9/6/2015
This was awesome! Luv it so much
LupinCriss chapter 19 . 8/9/2015
please update it! it's really good!
2,344 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »