Reviews for Goodnight
Gleekjamierae chapter 19 . 4/1
Little Furt and little Klaine are so sweet
Gleekjamierae chapter 14 . 3/31
So sad but it's good and I'm so glad Burt found him in time!
Jmconley27 chapter 19 . 2/14
Omg I absolutely love this story! Please please please update it!
vball3610 chapter 19 . 10/23/2016
I haven't read this story in years but I re read it and remembered how much I love it and how much I would love it to be finished I know it's a long shot but I couldn't help but try
renee561 chapter 19 . 8/31/2016
Please update! I really enjoy this take on the whole Hummel clan!
PEACEHANDS1352 chapter 19 . 8/16/2016
Please finish this story.
bacs01 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
I hope you're able to finish this. It's a really beautiful fic. It's such a shame it's unfinished.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/6/2016
You are such an amazing writer! I hope you update soon, I can't wait for more :)
smurflover210134 chapter 19 . 6/10/2016
Omg! I was sobbing by the end of this chapter! Omg! You are my fav glee fanfic writer ever! Poor baby kurt! I love him so much!
mailroomorder chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
AND THE FIC ENDS HERE AND BURT ADOPTS KURT AND THEN HE MARRIES CAROLE AND FINN ALSO BECOMES HIS SON AND EVERYONE IS HAPPY FOREVER AND THERE IS NO MORE DRAMA EVER AND KURT GOES TO SEE A CHILD PSYCHOLOGIST ASAP TO HELP HIM WORK THROUGH HIS PAST ABUSE AND TRAUMA AND CURRENT PTSD, AND HE AND BURT AND CAROLE AND FINN LIVE A REALLY LONG AND HAPPY LIFE THE END.
mailroomorder chapter 9 . 4/10/2016
AH I AM SO EMOTIONAL. What a fantastic chapter. WHY CAN'T IT JUST END HERE AND BE HAPPY?! I DON'T WANT THE HEARTACHE THAT COMES NEXT. AH! Thankfully there's still some happy stuff first.

You are a superb writer. Never forget that.
mailroomorder chapter 8 . 4/10/2016
This story always breaks my heart in the very best ways. 3 3
mailroomorder chapter 4 . 4/10/2016
I absolutely love the little peaks we get into Kurt's life through his POV. They're very poignant (and ultimately so scary and upsetting and sad).
mailroomorder chapter 3 . 4/9/2016
This is one of my favorite stories ever. I was talking to a friend about foster!kid Blaine fics (which there aren't many of), and it reminded me of this fic, so I recced it to her. And then I realized that I hadn't read this fic in a while myself, so I had to come back and read it again! I absolutely love this story. I swear I've read it at least a hundred times. I'm not even exaggerating.

You write so well. It's all so straightforward and blunt, which makes it MORE angsty. You don't try to force the angst on us. Instead you let the story speak for itself, and you do that so fabulously. I just want to cry my way through this entire story (especially because I know what comes).

You've truly created a fantastic character in Burt and Kurt, and I love exploring this story through Burt's point of view. I love seeing him struggle to care for and understand this young child, but how quickly he opens his heart up and grows to love Kurt.

FANTASTIC story. Absolutely in my Top 5 favorite fics ever.
persiegirl20 chapter 11 . 3/20/2016
Actually, the nines is the easiest if you know your cheat sheet! Out math teacher taught us the cheat sheet and after that, the nines were a breeze. I didn't like math much in school bc I really really really did not see why ordinary people had to know about square roots, a triangle's even legs (or whatEVER it is called in English) and ... the list of unnecessary things goes on. No, give me a spelling bee anytime.
2,349 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »