Reviews for Goodnight
Gleek chapter 19 . 7/1
Why is there no more this is leaving me on the edge of my seat! :O whut happens to mai baby kurt and baby klaine do they find his mother so many questions
Hope you come back and finish this someday...it is so good
idadri chapter 19 . 5/30
i'm crying all this story lol.
even if you abandoned this, it's a good end. i home his mother pays even if she must be very mad and sick. i hate the fanatics persons!

sorry for my bad english.
Ipiutiminelle chapter 19 . 5/21
Oh God, I love that story ! It such a shame that you didn't finished it :/. But I really like the relationship between little Kurt and Burt, it's so sweet. I'm also glad to see Blaine :3.
Ami-157 chapter 19 . 4/5
I know it's been over 2 years but I really hope you come back and finish this some day. It's really well written and both heart breaking and heart warming at times. I'd really love to see an ending.
Calanmire424 chapter 19 . 4/1
I just found this story and I absolutely love it! I couldn't stop reading. I felt so bad for little Kurt, but I loved seeing the interactions between him and his future family and Blaine. I hope you plan to continue it. It's been about 2 years since you updated. Please post a new chapter soon. I HAVE to see what happens.
PinkYCooper chapter 19 . 3/30
Where the hell are the other chapters ? :'(
PinkYCooper chapter 18 . 3/30
This chapter is really beautiful
This amazing plz write mor chapters
N..oo..oo.
NOOO Y U DO DIS THE BABY DIED WHILE KURT WAS HOLDING IT THIS IS SO FUCKING SAD IT MADE ME CRY AND WHY IS THIS NOT COMPLETE :(
But in all honesty, this is a wonderful story and I have not finished it yet but it seems incomplete so I hope one day in the future it finally gets completed _
kurtjay chapter 19 . 2/28
Your story takes my breath away
I have tears in my eyes
ImSoGodLikeIsh chapter 19 . 2/27
More please
Darklightningstorm chapter 18 . 2/25
I'm kind of surprised that Carole doesn't insist that Sammy stay with Kurt, at least some of the time. Dogs can be very therapeutic for people, especially children like Kurt.
Darklightningstorm chapter 9 . 2/25
People are writing mean reviews? That's not very nice; I think you've done a great job.
bacs01 chapter 17 . 2/11
I'm sad this hasn't updated in such a long time. I hope you're able to sometime soon - especially given there aren't many chapters left.
2,324 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »