Reviews for Goodnight
LupinCriss chapter 19 . 8/9
please update it! it's really good!
Omg
Please, update soon! this is so good
JackBunjeeKiki chapter 17 . 7/31
You're a horrible person, making me feel so sad and cry when I'm wearing mascara. Just kidding, but seriously you really know how to write very good angst. It's pretty impressive.
JackBunjeeKiki chapter 14 . 7/31
Oh Jesus, why'd you have to kill the baby? Why'd you have to kill the poor baby?
liz.onia chapter 19 . 7/29
Since you took a year sabbatical to write chapter 19, I feel like there's hope for this story to continue! Thanks for what you've written so far and thanks also for not leaving it at a terrible cliffie. Please continue! :)
klainefever2.0 chapter 19 . 7/29
I've found this story a couple of months ago, and every chapter i read just made me cry harder, and i know it's been over two years but i really wish you could finish this one, cause it sounds perfect.
P.S, i LOVE Kurt as a kid he's so ADORABLE (squeak) 3
Gleek chapter 19 . 7/1
Why is there no more this is leaving me on the edge of my seat! :O whut happens to mai baby kurt and baby klaine do they find his mother so many questions
Hope you come back and finish this someday...it is so good
idadri chapter 19 . 5/30
i'm crying all this story lol.
even if you abandoned this, it's a good end. i home his mother pays even if she must be very mad and sick. i hate the fanatics persons!

sorry for my bad english.
Ipiutiminelle chapter 19 . 5/21
Oh God, I love that story ! It such a shame that you didn't finished it :/. But I really like the relationship between little Kurt and Burt, it's so sweet. I'm also glad to see Blaine :3.
Ami-157 chapter 19 . 4/5
I know it's been over 2 years but I really hope you come back and finish this some day. It's really well written and both heart breaking and heart warming at times. I'd really love to see an ending.
Calanmire424 chapter 19 . 4/1
I just found this story and I absolutely love it! I couldn't stop reading. I felt so bad for little Kurt, but I loved seeing the interactions between him and his future family and Blaine. I hope you plan to continue it. It's been about 2 years since you updated. Please post a new chapter soon. I HAVE to see what happens.
PinkYCooper chapter 19 . 3/30
Where the hell are the other chapters ? :'(
PinkYCooper chapter 18 . 3/30
This chapter is really beautiful
This amazing plz write mor chapters
2,330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »