Reviews for What Happens Now?
Bbtashae chapter 22 . 5/7
The last Chapter made me cry! Loved the sorry brilliant ending, just what I wanted to read, Severus slowly over the years becoming more and more softer. Great Story! Well Done!
Oh my gosh.. Did i felt the warm tears rolling on my cheeks? I was deeply touch at the last chapter.. Thank you its a wonderful story
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 19 . 4/23
I didn't read your AN at the top (too excited for the story I guess). So I spent 10 minutes trying to figure out Fionnlagh. That time includes various google searches. Eventually I gave up and that's when I saw the AN, lol.

Anyway, I'm diggin the story so far!
kittybug85 chapter 22 . 2/15
awwww so sweet
BlueWater5 chapter 22 . 12/22/2015
Lovely story!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/15/2015
I re read this and it is still such a sweet story. Thank you for sharing.
Merilinel1997 chapter 22 . 5/3/2015
Love ur stories, hope I can join ur facebook page :) reading All My Agony Fades Away and Spontaneous Combustion which is a change for me as dnt usually read dramione but I'm loving it.
Frenchie84 chapter 22 . 3/9/2015
I really love this story. You got me reading this ship and now it's one of my favorites. When will you update All My Agony Fades Away?!
Snaperipper chapter 22 . 3/6/2015
Very nice.
OzmaofOz chapter 11 . 2/16/2015
thank you for writing! I really liked this chapter!
joellen818 chapter 22 . 2/10/2015
Do you have any idea how long it took me to find this again?! Gosh! I love this fic. Please never take it down.
riskeybusiness chapter 22 . 1/29/2015
I was just thinking I haven't read a marriage law where they have children before the cliché (but loved) part where they actually fall in love. Then I came across this and it was just perfect. Not gonna lie I teared up at that last part! Thanks so much for sharing :)
thatperfectsomeone chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
Aww love it!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/30/2014
:-)
OmegaKhaos chapter 22 . 10/18/2014
I am glad I found this story. very sweet.