Reviews for Surviving Ranger
WizardsWoman chapter 25 . 4/30
Wonderful story. I hope you change your mind about removing these stories. I had not read your stories until I saw your post on facebook Ranger should get the girl. I have been on ff for less than a year. I am sure there are other fans out there who have not found you. I especially enjoyed this story. I am writing one of my own where Ranger is not with Stephanie. I have had a couple people say that he should always be with her and they would not read my story because they were not together. I think it is what makes ff better. Things are not always the same. Again, I hope you do not take the wonderful stories down.
wolfs rain lover123 chapter 25 . 8/28/2013
This is a awesome book, I love that you put a plot in there and didn't just make them fall in love cause that makes me mad when people do that. I really hope that you husband makes a full recovery:) I know what it's like to have people I love in the hospital so i just want you to know that if you guys work hard enough he'll be just fine:)
snowmbk chapter 25 . 5/23/2013
i loved this so much it was so adorable and you made me shiver a couple times it got so creepy! Props to you :)
snowmbk chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I LOVE THIS! keep it up!
VVine chapter 25 . 2/3/2013
Another great job :) . I love Ranger being open and available to a relationship in this story. I know Ranger wouldn't be the same character without the angst that he brings to the table, but now that we know and love him that way its great to see a spin off where he grows some!
VVine chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I love the set up already! I'm going to enjoy this story I know :) .
fallenfaeangel chapter 25 . 12/23/2012
Normally I am not an OC person but its nicely done. Good job.
Vulcan Rider chapter 25 . 6/24/2012
AWESOME! Sorry I'm so late in getting to this last chapter. I'm glad your husband is better. I came very close to losing my husband in 2007 when he broke almost every bone in his body in a motorcycle wreck and lost his left leg, then got 6 hospital borne infections and was in there for 62 days. Very scary, so I understand. Thank you for completing this story. It was definitely worth the wait.

I loved that Ashley and Steph became such good friends, and I LOVED the "panty" thing. LOL I thought Tank and Ranger were going to smear the floor with those guys at the competition. All Ranger would have had to say was "That's my WIFE!" and they'd shut up. LOL

Great story and I can't wait for the next story. Take care and KEEP WRITING!

Love ya,

TexanBabe chapter 25 . 6/22/2012
Loved the story! I love to see Ranger happy and that's exactly what Ashley does for Ranger.

I'm so sorry about your husband's illness. I'm glad they figured it out and took care of it. Sending good thoughts and prayers your and his way.
Atlanta Babe chapter 25 . 6/21/2012
Very nice ending! I like that Steph became friends with Ashley and remained friends with Ranger. How wonderful that everyone got their HEA!

I hope your husband has a speedy recovery.
Barb4psu chapter 25 . 6/21/2012
Great ending for Ranger. Glad everything is well with your hubby
Atlanta Babe chapter 24 . 6/13/2012
It was about time he figured out and admitted he oved Ashley, lol! The part about Steph being his light bothers me a bit.
Vulcan Rider chapter 24 . 6/11/2012
Excellent chapter. I love the heat between Ashley and Ranger. It sounds like they are perfectly matched in bed and out. I was surprised that he seemed almost disappointed when she was looking at the jewelry store, but when she wanted to go in and buy the pendant for Kelli, I knew that he would realize then that he loved her. The face that she was able to handcuff him says a lot. :-)

I'm glad they finally got together, and she finally got to experience some happiness and realize that her ex was the one who was lousy in bed, not her. I loved their trip to Victoria's Secret, too. Yum!

Great work. Wonderful story.

Maggie M.

PS: My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband. I hope he is better soon.
Barb4psu chapter 24 . 6/11/2012
They are so cute together. Love the update
Vulcan Rider chapter 23 . 5/24/2012
The agents should know by now that when they send someone like Ranger out to get a wanted person that nobody else can get, that they will be having Carte Blanche! I loved how Ranger kept his cool and worked the Agent, until he finally got released. It IS sad, though how our heroes are treated like criminal in so many situations.

I loved how Ashley reacted when Ranger got home. I love that she knows Spanish and answered him like she did. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Great work.