Reviews for Catharsis
LyranStar chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Woah, brilliant fic! Very sad and tragic. Loved the interaction between Lute and Clari. Excellently done! Yes, this review is pretty lame, but the story is so well done I had to say something! :D
Warrior Kalia chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Aw... A sweet fanfic. I love it. It's got a hint of darkness [I always liked those] and the sort of flow that I love. Good going, you.
Psst chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Wow! Holy Smokes! This was one of the greatest VoH fanfics out there! I simply adore Lute and your writing was fantastic, minus the simple misspellings. Siggh. I certainly hope that you do write more.
solderini chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
After I started becoming interested in the Violinist of Hameln, I started looking around for fanfiction for it, and this was the first one I found. I read it, and I was hooked. While it has some technical problems (misspellings, etc.) the emotion portrayed is real and believable, which is (IMO) something that most fanfiction writers can't pull off. It also turned me into a Clari/Lute fan, even though the romantic tension is at a minimum here. I've never recovered.

:::Looks at above::: I write the world's worst reviews...take this as the compliment it is, not as a confusing pile of mush...

solderini
Kyrieath chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
This is one of the most beautifully written stories I've had the pleasure of coming acrossed in a long, long time. _ this will definately be a favorite- very wonderfully potrayed! I love the scenes and dips into what clari's thinking- and the attention to detail was just amazingly well done, particuarly in things people tend to overlook (like Lute adjusting to the human world again, as the reviewer before me said).
Areku chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
oh wow. This is so unfair. Do you write like from experience? I love the description of scenes, thoughts, that makes everything real. I've never thought of Lute having a problem readjusting to the human world, but now that you've brought it up, it seems natural. All of this is just too precious. From Clari worrying about his appearance to Lute's "Clari-chan smiled happily at me?" I looooooved it! _