Reviews for The Skies That Watch The World
Supersilver46 chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
This is really good please update soon!
fujiwarahatsune chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
update this story please! i really like this story! So interesting :D
nobleassassin2 chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
epic
Knight25 chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Please continue this story! This story is great.
Flandre Nightshade chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
I know you're there :
Please update, This is an awesome story. Its so mysterious.
Kuroi-Yasha chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Great story adaption! In fact I don't think I've see a Black Rock Shooter fic that incorporates a "Good" White Rock Shooter as the secondary heroine if that is correct in assuming. Either way, the combining of characters from the anime/ova into the world of the BRS video game is a great touch in my opinion. Your spelling is great, and while I am no expert in grammar (terrible at it actually), your sentances never seemed too drawn out or unnecessary. The flow of the chapters is nice, and the interactions between characters is smooth and believable. All in all this is definately one of the better fics on this Archieve, and I look forwards to the next chapter!
The Kunoichi chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
This is getting good, keep up the good work! :)
Tachibana Wish chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Holy shit, it lives! Yes mou. Things are getting interesting with Strength's little introduction there and nice mirroring how things are going with Mato and Nuguu and the gradual way you did it. Still seems a bit overly technical description-wise, not disappointing.

[A small, mischievous smile crossed her lips. This whole thing was so much fun.]

Going to go worry about that now... oh dear.

And now to go back and re-read it so I can give a proper review. ;;;
lordmarik chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
awesome addition, and long awaited. love how you had BRS and WRS 's transformation happens, though tanned skin is against my taste well written. you going to have BRS meet DM. that would be a show, i have an idea id like to share if you would hear it.
The Kunoichi chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
I like your story so far, I hope you continue! :)
lordmarik chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
ok its been awhile since i read this fic i couldnt comment at the time(dammed mobile smart phone) but this is and amazing fic and was my first fav for BRS fics please continue
Miss Storyholic chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
I like it so far. Update soon.
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
update! :D
The Black Maiden chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Somehow I knew Dragon Slayer was behind this. She's Dead Master x4.

LOVE IT!
The Omega Mega One chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
* meep *

I'm still aghast at how grim Mato's stories. I swear I'm not crying... they're manly tears. I'd have to say it had to be the best part of the chapter, showcasing how grim their reality truly I was going to slam you for using a seven-eleven As for the part after it, it's great heart-pounding fun. Now, I'm finally at the part that I wanted pick at, the appearance of Dragon Slayer. It seemed here that the story seemed to be more based on the game than the OVA. Dragon Slayer takes the place of WRS, and her unnamed servant takes place of one of the apostles. Dead Master not being the main enemy (apparently)further enforces this fact. The BME's seem to also have a connection to the mech's used by the apostles, only organic. So with this I have to ask, why the change in universe midway?