Reviews for Observations
marriah.ferguson.1 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
I loved how you wrote Mrs. Hudson. Awesome writing.
PocketAces chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Have you quit? But this is to adorable for you to have stopped! I'd love to see the continuation if you have the inspiration!
brionyjae chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
AAAHHHH just reread this, and discovered that I forgot to review it last time! :O THE HORROR. Because this - THIS! - is just pure gold! *dances around the room* I could imagine EVERY single thing that happened here, they were so in character it was ridiculous :D JOHN especially, his dialogue, his little mannerisms... it's like you kidnapped Martin Freeman and got him to act out your epic scene ;) Love love love it. Squeeee!
RiddikulusGrin chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Oh, this is just the greatest! I've seen a lot of finding-out/reaction stories before, but none as well written as this! I'd definately like to see more - maybe Lestrade/Anderson/Mycroft working it out, or pulling John or Sherlock aside to see what's going on? It'd be really cool, and I love this fic so much!
DarthJackie chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Haha! I love Mrs. Hudson. Of course she's the one to have the "What are your intentions with my..." talk. It makes perfect sense.

I laughed at the "why the head?" line. As I'm wondering that myself. I still don't quite understand HOW that was supposed to jog his memory...oh well.

So, any chance of their families observations?

...cookie? I like cookies...even internet cookies. They're the best kind, if you think about it. They are yummy, and they have 0 calories, and to my knowledge no one is allergic to any of the ingredients.
Dubbers chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Oh this is marvellous! Utterly utterly marvellous! Your characterisations are perfect - loved John's reactions to Mrs. Hudson's questions. And the style is so fitting! What a wonderful piece of work so far; I'm greatly looking forward to whatever else you come up with for this!
iMissHP chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I think your Mrs Hudson is spot on. Your characterisation of her is perfect. I loved seeing her through John's eyes. It was a very nice chapter! Fantastic job with a difficult character.
unintentionalgenius chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I really like the idea that Sherlock refuses to be physical with John outside of the apartment. It fits his character really well, in my opinion.

Mrs. Hudson was also pretty in-character, which is sometimes hard.

I really like your writing style! Nice job.
Sweetest Possible Revenge chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I think you wrote Mrs. Hudson beautifully. No worries there. All in all, great chapter! If I quoted everything I liked I might as well copy-paste the entire thing.
CaptainBetty chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I adore this. I really really do.
VolceVoice chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
This story is so much fun and the expository narrative is *excellent*!

You're absolutely right - the one thing John Watson should never, ever say, is, "It couldn't get any worse." The universe could well end from it.

More, please!
Shaindy chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Jesus, Mrs Hudson!

I don't think I'd want to meet her in a dark alley late at night. Talk about steel wrapped in velvet (and herbal soothers!). No one - not even John - gets to hurt her boy.

That was a lot of fun, and while I can see how she'd be hard to write (sweetness and seeming dottiness hiding balls of brass, I mean the woman did arrange for her husband to be executed) you did a great job with her. If I were John I wouldn't leave Sherlock even if I did fall out of love with him for fear of what Mrs Hudson would do! :D

Thanks for posting this - great to read!
brionyjae chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
N'awwwww, this is incredibly sweet! Beautiful :D
squeakyswings chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I love this! It's such a beautiful look into Sherlock's head and it just makes me want to hug him (which is probably not the proper reaction but oohhh Sherlock) and yeah it's lovely.
Skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I liked this very much...and the idea that the two have to hide their relationship from the world...and how very difficult that must be, particularly for our favorite consulting detective.

Well done. Thank you for posting!