Reviews for Hellcats: Gold and Silver
CartoonCouples101 chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Someone has read warriors!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/2/2012
traceyourshadows chapter 19 . 7/8/2012
Awww this story was so cute I am glad of a happy ending AND SHALL BE INTRIGUED TO READ THE SEQUEL 8D (and i read this whole thing in one day woootwoot i hope you're proud of me ESPECIALLY BECAUSE I WAS NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE COUNTRIES' HUMAN NAMES BEFORE NOW)
But Vino may I just say you are fantastic, and I admire your dedication to your stories and wish I possessed the same drive to write large-scale pieces like this. ;3;
Igirisu1996 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
This beggining is very similar to the series Warriors.
Forgotten dragon chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
Is arthur gonna be mpreg in the sequel
Super Lizard Master chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
As soon as I read the word "sequel" I squealed like a little girl and flailed my arms around...(good thing no one was around except my dog...she barked at me...)

Goldpen chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
Squeee! Too adorable, completely and irrevocably adorable. I really enjoyed this story, so props to you for being awesome! Until the sequel!

Super Lizard Master chapter 18 . 6/12/2012
This was...the most win i've read in a while.

Holy Crap...

Goldpen chapter 18 . 6/12/2012
I wanted to cry with the death of Ivory. The end was so sweet I absolutely loved it! Can't wait for the epilogue, though I'm sad it'll be over.

brattyteenagewerewolf chapter 17 . 6/2/2012
I will admit that I was hesitant about reading this, I tend to avoid these sort of fics like the plague since the majority of the ones I've read are utter crap. But considering the fact that not even the mpreg could turn me off this (at least your way could make a little sense) I'd say you did a good job :)
Super Lizard Master chapter 17 . 6/1/2012
*squeals* I've been waiting for this chapter! Its awesome! I can't wait to see how this battle turns out :D
Goldpen chapter 17 . 5/31/2012
Oh boy labor and battle at the same time, that's poetic. I'm so happy you updated! This was great I can't wait for the next chapter!

sasha chapter 16 . 4/23/2012
This reminds me of Warriors and Maximum Ride like there's no tomorrow XD I love this story, I haven't come across many as interesting as this one! please don't drop this story! I would like you to continue it please!
Goldpen chapter 16 . 12/7/2011
Yay he's fine! Or at l least safe now. Hehehe of course Elizaveta took them out on her own, especially after being referred to as a pet and that she'd be a good maid... Everytime you do something with Gilbert and Ivan it's absolutely adorable and I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Goldpen chapter 15 . 12/5/2011
Gah! Evil cliffhanger is evil! Hurray for Alfred! Not only did you live but you got Arthur to admit he loves you, and were promoted to the position of second! It figures that his last partner was Francis' twin sister. Though knowing that makes her suicide even worse, leaving behind lover and twin! Being a twin myself I can't imagine leaving my brother like that... Anyway can't wait for the next chapter!