Reviews for Strengthening Our Bonds
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed99 chapter 25 . 11/16/2014
This story needs a sequel, like, now!
Momcat chapter 25 . 7/15/2014
You and I think alike about how little the show is about McGee.. I mean, we have a lot of Gibbs, Tony, even Ziva and Abby but hardly an episode about McGee and it's unfair… However I shall always watch the show as long as it lasts.. You may like Cal as a villain since you created him but personally I don't think he would be a lovable person in real life.. And a stroke was not a sufficient punishment for a cold-blooded murderer, the woman was certainly not at her first murder, but ghey, this is your story and I loved reading every word of it !.. It would be interesting to read a sequel and veery satisfying for most readers to get Cal killed by Gibbs, don't you think so ? take care...
Momcat chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
Wow, they say great minds think alike ! OK I'm not a really great mind and I'm reading this at 2014, years after you finished it.. But I haven't looked to the next chapters when they were trying to find out the shooter's identity but I was thinking that it must be Cal Baird.. Because the grandma told them that he died in a car accident but didn't sound sad at all and she is bitch enough to kill an innocent then burn the body and make everybody believe that it was Cal, to keep him from jail… And I loved the scene between Tony and Gibbs, it was so true.. Even in the show, Gibbs seems to be farthest to McGee than the others.. I wonder if we shall be able to see Tim in Gibbs basement again, and for a personal reason than for work… Take care..
TriggerHappyJax chapter 20 . 4/15/2014
Okay I have to comment here...this story is awesome and I just found it this morning. I truly love the note at the bottom about being a sociopath... That made me laugh out loud...because 1) It's funny and 2) kinda true (Writers and reader alike). I did finish this but wanted to come back to chap 20 to leave the comment. You did a great job here...really enjoyed it...thanks for a great read!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/26/2013
Great. Need a chapter were Gibbs vist Tim and show he cares
Guesty chapter 25 . 11/3/2013
Hey, I just can across this story And I loved t. Great relationships between all of the characters. By the way, about your comment on the show, I hat that Zovs left but now I think they are involving McGee some more because of it. I think you should give it another try. Great story!
hypercell chapter 25 . 4/24/2013
This is great and I agree with you about the lack of McGee on the show!

I hope you do write a sequel, you donn't need to watch the show to write awesome ff!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Oh, by the way, the bomb would've killed McGee. Glad he lived, though. Also, on KHOU channel, 7:00, this Tuesday, comes McGee's dad, who I think is the murderer.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
This is a really good story, everything about it. Oh, everyone, Tony and McGee DO NOT hate each other. People sometimes...
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 24 . 3/21/2013
For the sequel, showdown between him and McGee, because Cal killed the Admiral and Sarah. Just an idea.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 25 . 3/21/2013
Stupid CIA agents.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 22 . 3/21/2013
It takes a very, very small amount of C4 to blow something up. I had a great fanfic idea, so I asked my Army brother all about terrorists. My family trusts me a lot less than they did, which was nothing. I'm actually a lot like McGee. He's relatable. At first reading this I was like:
"Last fanfic before sleep. Renee, you have school tomorrow." And you just said: "haha. No sleep for you."
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
That sad moment with 3 chapters left.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
I'm a McGee girl, too. McGiva forever.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 19 . 3/21/2013
I WAS RIGHT! And I think you were clise to your aunt. I know what's it's like to lose someone you love. And if you weren't close, then you wonder more about them. All the 'I'm sorrys' don't matter. They don't know what it's like, because for everyone it's different. But, I am truly sorry, I will pray for your aunt.