Reviews for Feeling Lost
Anna chapter 17 . 5/10
Reallygood story and piloting. Loved it!
poma14 chapter 17 . 1/24/2012
Ah, happy ending! The best kind of ending. Great story-thanks for writing! :)
Onesimus42 chapter 17 . 1/22/2012
I loved the conclusion to this story and all the tender moments between Charles & Elsie.

I also liked how Elsie supported Anna so well during the trial.

Thank you and I look forward to your next story.
poma14 chapter 16 . 1/16/2012
Fight! What an exciting chapter. Love how it's all coming together!
poma14 chapter 14 . 1/9/2012
Excellent job keeping the suspense going! The exchange between John and Mrs. Hughes was nice. I like that Carson has rely on his acting skills-ah, the Cheerful Charlies comes in handy! :)
mts3479 chapter 14 . 1/9/2012
The plot thickens - I look forward to more.
Onesimus42 chapter 14 . 1/8/2012
I'm still really enjoying this fic and the way that the mystery is playing out. I like how you've brought Marigold Shore into the mystery.

Great job, keep up the good work.
poma14 chapter 13 . 1/4/2012
Oh no, poor Anna! She just can't seem to get a break.

I look forward to Mrs. Hughes' conversation with John!
poma14 chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
Love Elsie and Charles worry about each other. And so sweet the bit about Anna and John's fingers just barely touching...awww!
poma14 chapter 11 . 1/4/2012
I'm only now catching up on my reading after the holidays. Good suspense with the trial. You have written a better defense attorney for John than was in the Christmas special! :)
DowntonIsMyLife chapter 11 . 12/25/2011
Oh please please update soon, I try not to get so enraptured with stories but yours has. After watching the special today I cannot wait for you to write the next chapter, Im not quite sure why but this chapter made me cry, I think it was all the emotion of the special but still, you really capture Elsie's emotion. Im loving it so much!
Onesimus42 chapter 10 . 12/24/2011
I think this is lovely. I love how the story of the trial is playing out, and even though I'm not usually too crazy about the 'supernatural' element, I thought that Anna's dream worked in context.

I, of course, love the Charles/Elsie romance, and their support of each other.

Other than the occassional odd phrasing, I don't think that I would ever know that English is not your first language. I am eagerly looking forward to more.
poma14 chapter 10 . 12/24/2011
Oh, I am really enjoying reading all the courtroom testimony! Can't wait to see where you take this. Super job! :)
CatherineJosephineMarie007 chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
This was great. And many a writer has gotten their legal expertise from Law and Order- namely me, but many others too I'd imagine. Have a great christmas, hope to see an update around the new year!

CJM007
poma14 chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
Oh this is getting good! Anna having second sight is really innovated-I like it. Good pulling it all together. And I simply love how Carson and Mrs. Hughes are their for Anna. I've always thought of them as the heart of Downton! Can't wait to see where you go with this! :)