Reviews for Distant Dark Places
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This is a very stark, and sad but true way to look at it. I think it's so for a lot of the relationships in Supernatural. Sad, really, but that's the way it is.
casammy chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I believe that definitively dean never goes to return close to smooth and ben for whom it is not his life, if it tried it was for that it promised sam, it was not even for that he wanted this life with smooth and ben, so soon as dean has seen sammy, all his world returned to turn about sam, for whom like that she is a dean, hunter, father and mother, overprotective and possessive of his sammy and nothing nobody goes to change it
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I love where you went with this. Sam and Dean raising families of their own and being happy (finally!) is a nice fantasy but one I don't think will ever come true so I like that you had Dean letting Lisa go. It's the most realistic option, sad as it is. I think the only thing that will stand between the Winchesters and hunting is death itself (or himself...) and you portrayed it very accurately. Very nicely done!