Reviews for Taming A Dragon
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
This story was absolutely wonderful. I'll be rec'ing it on about a dozen FB pages!

I suck at writing effusive praise, but honestly I loved every part of this. I especially wanted to let you know after having written such a lengthy explanation for the need for more detailed warnings on on of your other stories. This was amazing!
ibterismith50 chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
I was thinking what if Draco got pregnant and some how his mini me pet ended up pregnant to because of the magical link they share! That way for each child they have there is a counterpart mini me pet that also looks and acts like Harry's and Draco's children. The same as what Harry did when he made Draconus for Draco. Ok I'm done rambling just hope I explained my idea properly? Thanks
mrvlanx chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
I absolutely love this story! It's so sweet and they're both just adorable and affectionate and it makes me have the need to squeal. Harry is so caring and this more expressive, softer side of Draco is great. Very nice. :)
A.mellybelly chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Awh. I like sensitive draco
HarrehPottah196 chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
You should make another chapter or 2! I like it a lot! :)
Drarry Lover chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
I very much enjoyed your Harry as well as this wonderful fic. Saving this so I can read it again later. I also enjoyed the hot Smexy parts too. I'm just a Drarry Lover; hence the name, lol .

Hey check out my fics the site. (if you haven't already)
CrimsonPrincess369 chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Let's just say if the actual Harry and Draco read this they would have been mortified beyond belief. I really like this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
I love the way Harry has Draco in hand. And the sex is quite hot too! 'yum'
Tlcatlady chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Enjoyed this quite a bit. :) TLC
bubblesfreak chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Sweet :)
bubblesfreak chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
I like the affection and the kink :D
Srienia chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
It is far too long since I read the previous chapters for me to remember the storyline of those, but I remember the discussion on Draco's attitude. While a chapter like this where Draco shows an emotional and romantic side was good it wouldn't have been enough to 'redeem' his everyday behaviour. However in the chapter you had a very nice conversation between the two in which Draco sort of makes up for things by being insecure about that he doesn't show Harry that he loves him (thus displaying that it is something he actually puts thought into), and you had Harry explain that Draco's eyes actually display some of his emotions. That was what made the chapter great, that it displays their thoughts about each other on ordinary days, including how they see each other.

A short something else: it was nice to see Draco get rebuked on his constant use of Harry's surname, as I remember it that was one of the points that really had be cross with Draco. I loved that Harry made it a sort of teasing rebuke while it still came across that he meant it.
King of the Ashers chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Aww. I like this chapter. The two of them being all fluffy and supportive of each other put a smile on my face. Can not wait until the next installment.
RRW chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
I love it Draco expresses his feelings...through out the books he was not allowed to for most of it.
jina chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
your story is so great , i love it, sequel? pregnancy sequel? pregnant Draco?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »