Reviews for Of Love and Circumstance
PhoebeOtaku chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
i really liked this, realistically filling in the gaps. You did a really great job. Keep writin! D
Amaya chapter 3 . 7/29/2003
Honestly I love the whole idea kenshin is so quite sometimes you could do things like this for practically the whole thing all the way through also they live together so there would have had to be some kind of embarrasing moment betwwen the two that isn't shown and sooner or later you would think that one of them would let something slip about liking the other during just normal conversation and I love the way you are doing this because I think that kenshin would almost undoubtabley be mad or try and stop himself from liking her no matter how impossible I think it would be great if you continued the whole thing past the first series because they really only develop the characters when there is danger or battles i have yet to see an episode were everything was just all hunky dory the whole way through and kenshin can't fight every day of his life. okay so that's all for now bye-bye:p
Addicted chapter 3 . 5/2/2003
I really liked that story! It helps to fill in a lot of the gaps in the first episodes. Thanks so much! You know, I, for one, certainly wouldn't object if you decided to continue this story. I don't want to pressure you into it or anything, but I would very much enjoy more chapters! Think on it! Thanks!
Nicci chapter 3 . 2/11/2003
I like! I like!
Firefury Amahira chapter 3 . 2/4/2003
Hey, nice piece of work, I like the way you filled in those little gaps in the timeline of the first episode (And damnit, yer giving me ideas! Well... admittedly I've been having ideas since I decided to start watching through the first two seasons of the anime in raw Japanese. Amazing what you notice when yer not distracted by subtitles and the dialogue is just at the edge of understanding.) Keep up the good work )
Gypsy-chan chapter 3 . 12/9/2002
I really love this ficcie! I loved how Kenshin described his first interaction with Kaoru. You really did feel in the gaps of the first episode. I was glad it wasn't a rehash of the episode. Great job!_ (P.S. I love your site too)
Kiriko chapter 3 . 9/18/2002
I still love your style of writing! Kakoui!
EvilBunny chapter 3 . 9/7/2002
This is adorable, and I agree with you that Karou's reactions to the battousai make more sense when her father's explanation is added.
Istoria chapter 3 . 8/9/2002
EEh, this was really good! Totally adorable. And a nice explanation of the reason Kaoru let him stay.
Pia-san chapter 3 . 8/7/2002
I'm really enjoying this. Its like watching the anime again only better. Its one this that's always bothered me, how Kenshin's character is sol close. This is actually a refreshing fic for me, sort of delaling with the "real" stuff, if you know what I mean. It makes it so much more believable. I really like your style also. I don't know if you're planning on writting more of this, but I would be truly delighted if you did. Keep it up! Its coming out great

Ja ne! Pia-san
Katala21 chapter 3 . 6/3/2002
Wow! I loved it! (Now if only you felt like filling in the little holes in *all* the episodes... _)
Miyu Sakura chapter 3 . 5/5/2002
*grin* I'm actually writing a fic right now about the "year between" before Kenshin hops off to Kyoto... it will be interesting to compare plots!

And btw, you go girl, great fun writing style, perfect perspective (I love things from Kenshin's perspective), and nice amount of WAFF. Keep up the super work!
Battousai angel1 chapter 3 . 5/5/2002
wow. this fic and rainy dawn really filled in those little details and reasons not obviously shown in the anime. when i read rainy dawn, i was thinking about when i saw the first episode. my first impression of kenshin was that he was klutzy and a bit silly, but then after he caught his sword with a more serious look, it made me wonder if he really was the idiot that he pretended to be...lol. well, anywayz, great fic. ja ne!
SAGE25 chapter 3 . 5/5/2002
It's all good, but my favorite parts are Kaoru paying recognition to Kenshin's past and tying it into what her father believed, and the overall feeling that Kenshin portrays of having found "home" without ever saying that. Very nice.
SAGE25 chapter 2 . 5/5/2002
It's great. Good POV. Keep going.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »