Reviews for Of Love and Circumstance
SAGE25 chapter 2 . 5/5/2002
It's great. Good POV. Keep going.
SAGE25 chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Very nice. You've obviously taken the time to make sure it's grammatically clean and clear. It reads super smooth even out loud. Great idea. I'm looking forward to more.
Chris chapter 3 . 5/4/2002
Wassup,I like the fic! Next chapter...
chibi-angel3 chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
if you can still remember, i was the one who mailed you for a sequel. thanks! i love it! thanks for writing this... i thought you wouldn't. ayame-chan and suzume-chan are so cute! even if they're not in mange i still love them!
chibi-angel3 chapter 3 . 5/4/2002
okey, forget my comments on chap 2. the fic is already finished... well, if you do want to continue then it's up to you. chap3 is really sweet and realistic. it is beautifully written and i love it! i'm glad you wrote this!
Ranma1517730129 chapter 3 . 5/4/2002
It is my friend right to do this reviewy thing : ) Good job as usual. Very entertaining. Cool. Since I beta read it I don't have anything to contribute. Have a good day at the art fair.
Colleen chapter 3 . 5/4/2002
And of course I always wondered what happened when the cops came to pick up Gohei and his men. The question was well answered. I think your reason for Kaoru being so accepting of Kenshin makes good sense. Besides I always wondered why her father, a man who practiced a non-killing style had gone off to war. I like your answer to this as well. Loved the lunch scene (oh gods). But mostly I just love how you write Kenshin and Kaoru together. So happy.
Colleen chapter 2 . 5/4/2002
I really like finding out what happened in the those spaces where the anime didn't go. Like Kenshin cleaning and escaping from the storage house. You know he did it but it is interesting to see (read) it. Like the fact that even Kenshin is impressed with what Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu can do. Oh heck, I like everything, it's all good.
Colleen chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
I am so happy to see a new story from you. I really liked getting to see Kenshin's and Ayame and Suzame's first meeting. I had always sort of wondered what had happened while Kaoru was asleep. The girls may be balls of fluff but they are fun balls of fluff and I always liked Kenshin's interaction with them. Good stuff.
Kira chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Agh. Way too cute! I love the way you have Kenshin's thoughts, and the girls...yeah. But please continue! an extremely well-thought 'fic.
Susan Ann chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
your story is great, it gives the first episode a new depth and does fill in the holes very nicely. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us...
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3