Reviews for What Binds Us
Sweet Candy Rain chapter 26 . 7/2
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THE PAIN! It has been a long time since a fic made me succumb to a mix of emotions. I was at work, giggling, then laughing, then all of a sudden I was crying. Now I know how my readers feel when I don't update!I love your story. Omg... It's well written. Please, I implore you... CONTINUE! I have always been rooting for team Lancelot, but I also feel for Team Gwaine. However, Lancelot wins with no contest for me!
Jess chapter 26 . 7/8/2014
I really enjoy reading this story. I know it's been a while since you have updated it but I would love to know how it ends! Especially with the fight against Czernobog's army and who Lourdes seriously ends up with. I know she loves both of them and seems like she has chosen Lancealot BUT she has a habit of going back to both guys when she's upset them. Lol
Guest chapter 24 . 3/31/2014
Rohan stevenson is my dad. I told him you based a chapter of this fanfic off his music and he is flatterd!
Amber chapter 26 . 1/3/2014
Is it... Is that the ending? Dafaq? Why is this the end?!

GODDAMMIT, UPDATE SO YOU CAN END THIS PROPERLY!

This story has made me squeal, laugh, and become earth-shatteringly shocked... All in a few hours! I have binge-read this story and I am quite in love with it. Although I hate love triangles (it's seems all too complicated and frustrating to write, let alone experience), this story has made me... Gahhh... This story has made me FEEL da FEELS!

As much as I think Gwaine (and his hair) is magnificent, I am all-the-way Team Lancelot. I mean, c'mon! Lancey needs a freaking BREAK when it comes to the ladies. :(

Anyway, UPDATE, dearest. Or I shall hunt you down and EAT YOUR EYES... :D
return home chapter 26 . 11/22/2013
i love this story! really beautiful! i spent my whole day reading this and found in time. plz write more gwaine/oc/lancelot fics!
birdsflyaway chapter 26 . 3/12/2013
I hope you'll decide to update, because this is probably one of THE best I've ever read :) Brilliant job!
birdsflyaway chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Wow, alright. I'm just at chapter 3 right now but I just have to mention that you've managed to intruige me to such an extent the only thing I can possibly do is be just so bloody excited for the next chapter! BRILLIANT writing, BRILLIANT characterisation, BRILLIANT ideas! Honestly :)
Santiagofangirl chapter 26 . 3/12/2013
OMG Please update soon! Im kinda torn... Team Gwaine or Lancelot! Great decision to have to make!
HeartsOnFire24 chapter 26 . 2/22/2013
NO! Poor Gwaine! This story cannot end like that.

I just found this fic and read it all in one day, and it's so amazing. The love triangle is ripping me apart because I love Gwaine & Lancelot both so much. and they're just so tortured and deserve love. But at the end of the day Gwaine always owns my heart.

Please finish this story! It's too good for you to waste it & not update. Please update :)
castofmerlin chapter 26 . 2/16/2013
Team gwaine please yet them be together in the end
Kisa Black chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Lancelot! Lancelot!
Lula182 chapter 26 . 1/18/2013
what happened to this story, I was waiting for the final chapter :(
Kisa Black chapter 26 . 1/10/2013
Ohhh please update soon! Please!
0ldSoul chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
where r u! :"(
I'm dying here *broken heart*
I-Have-A-Dark-Side chapter 26 . 11/20/2012
You have no idea how many times I've cried while reading this. Its beautiful and amazing and I can't wait for more... please update soon.