Reviews for Turning Tables: Season Two
Anastasia Belle chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
I really enjoyed the part with Dr. Fields and Adrian and I wish something like that could've happened on the show with Amy, I always felt that she should've gone to therapy and then she wouldn't have come off as such a whiny brat.
Anastasia Belle chapter 24 . 1/1/2014
Finally finished reading this story! I have loved reading your turning tables series. I really like how you have these teens discussing the future, and bringing in real life issues like failing grades, financial problems, and the teenagers dealing with the process of adoption. I like how Ben and Adrian are dealing with their baby. They are both responsible. I like how Cindy is more involved in her's daughter's life than she was portrayed on the show.
I hated how the show just focused on relationship drama and sex. Yes teens have sex! But they don't talk about it all the time.
Poor Grace you ended on a really good cliff hanger!
Anastasia Belle chapter 22 . 1/1/2014
Omg Omg Grant is so creepy ! Ugh I hate him so much. I love Amy and Ben's little heart to hearts, they are just so cute. I love how you've actually made all the characters friends. In the show they all hardly every acted like friends to each other in my opinion except when something bad happened. They were always backstabbing each other. I love the friendship between Ashley, Ricky and Heather.
You make like all the characters, in the show they made all of them so unlikable after the first season.
Anastasia Belle chapter 20 . 1/1/2014
Your story is amazing! There are just some many things that happened. First that had to be super super awkward for Ben and Adrian. Nora's speech was just beautiful I loved it, I nearly teared up lol. George is so selfish I know he does some nice things but I still think he is a jerk. He cheats on his wife, and lives with his new girlfriend and he helps them out more than his own kids. Then he gets back with his old wife, but he continually hurts his own daughters it's just really frustrating. I know he's no perfect and no one is but he deserves to get yelled at by his daughters.
Anastasia Belle chapter 19 . 1/1/2014
I knew Ashley and Ricky were going to kiss soon! I actually like them together in this story, they understand each other quite well and they have a similar sense of humor. Poor Heather! But she is doing the right thing for her daughter and I hope she can get through everything. I'm so glad you made Heather one of the main characters I wish they did this on the show she is much more interesting than Kathy.
Anastasia Belle chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
Aww Grace and Jason are so cute! I never thought of Grace and Jason as a couple but they are very good together. He kind of reminds me of Daniel because he seems mature and thoughtful.
Anastasia Belle chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
Ricky's character development is amazing. I think it's great that he is focusing on himself, and developing friendships and being a better person rather than just using sex as a way to avoid dealing with his issues.
Anastasia Belle chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
Aww Ricky was so sweet in this chapter. I can really believe his love for Adrian much more than the show. I hated how Ricky toyed with Adrian on the show, I mean the guy pushed her to breaking point.
You're an amazing writer I usually loathe Radrian, but I'm actually kind of rooting for them in this story. However I like Ben and Adrian together too, they are an unorthodox couple but they some how balance each other out.
You've perfectly depicted Amy and Ashley's sibling rivalry, but at the same time they are protective of each other which is sweet.
Anastasia Belle chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
Grant is such a creep! Adrian and Ben seem to be handling parenting really well for teenagers. They are a good team. I'm really surprised she hasn't gotten cranky or crazy yet due to the lack of sleep.
Thank you for getting Ashley to call Ricky out on his behavior, I always found it strange that out of all the girls, she still fell for his bullshit on the show. But they seem to be getting their friendship off to a good start after their fight.
Anastasia Belle chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Thank you for getting to say that! I have never liked Ricky with Adrian. There relationship was unhealthy and had so much anger. I think he loved Adrian a little, but not as much as she loved him. I think someone like Ricky with all his issues, should've stayed single for a while,and actually worked on his issues with sex and women; one girl cannot change him as they made it look like on the show.
I'm really liking Ben and Adrian's friendship, they are both being very responsible for the baby.
Anastasia Belle chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Adrian seems to be adjusting to motherhood a lot more easily than Amy. Cindy seems to be more involved than she ever was on the show.
Eeliab8 chapter 24 . 12/9/2013
Just got done with another season! This season was just so wow! So much drama, and adventure and grant I can't believe him! I thought about reviewing for every chapter but than I could not read as fast. Even though I usually do not ship Ben and Adrian I found myself rooting for them in these stories! I'm always impressed with how well written your stories are and the chapter use great detail and wonderful dialogue!
Tslotat chapter 24 . 6/16/2012
Oh gosh, this was so good! One of the best fics ever! I don't know what to say, it's just perfect! Keep up the good work!
BlackStreak1 chapter 24 . 6/13/2012
Thank you for letting me about the language thing. But, also I am saddened that Grace will allow herself to feel as if she should leave her life, her friends, behind for what Grant did to her. I liked the interaction between, Ben, Adrian, Ricky, and Jason as they all tried to figure out what was going on with her. I also liked that Ricky is getting his life back to normal with Ashley, but I still think there is chemistry there and even Heather can sense it. Cant' wait for the next update, and hopefully I will be able to upload my next chapter it will kind of explain Ben's mood at the cemetary. To others who read my stories I will be uploading new chapters to each beginning next month. So stay tuned.
CheeseStix4Life chapter 24 . 6/13/2012