Reviews for As If
Hi, this plot has seriously surprised me. please continue!
Tina0609 chapter 23 . 4/11
Hi!
I just found your stoy and really really hope you continue it some time...maybe? Mostly because I love it and love how you wrote those characters and the drama. An well, as you wrote in your A/N, I want them to be together and since the last chapters were so well written I don't want to ignore them to get my happy ending ;)
So please, keep going!
fsugrad05 chapter 23 . 1/21
Love this story, so different from anything I've read on here. Please finish!
ekwibbels chapter 23 . 11/21/2014
Wish the chapter was a little longer and was a little meatier. But I'm glad glad they're where they are
ZA ZA zoom chapter 23 . 11/21/2014
I bloody love this story. So happy you updated.
ZA ZA zoom chapter 22 . 6/2/2014
Please make them be happy together again. Its such a shame for the both of them that they are not. Please don't make them get a divorce.
ZA ZA zoom chapter 21 . 5/29/2014
Hopefully your next chapter is as good as this one.
Melissamax22 chapter 21 . 3/12/2014
Update soon
Scarlet3086 chapter 21 . 2/24/2014
It was a little confusing, but I like that it will be fleshed out a little later. Makes for an interesting read that way. thanks!
allessandramari chapter 21 . 2/24/2014
Actually, I didn't have any trouble following where you led. Your time jump indicators worked fine. I'm glad you updated this story, I found it fairly early on in my reading of fanfic, and always wanted to know what happened next.

"She didn't want him around. And right there, this very second, Jess Mariano's world ended. Like someone kicked the air out of his lungs. For a short moment time stood still, realization dawning, enveloping him in its numb wake. Then the moment was over, the sound of her pulse from the monitor breaking through the silence with his head. She was alive. She was still there. Maybe it was the last thing she wanted right now, but he was. He was there"

Really loved that section...
ZA ZA zoom chapter 21 . 2/24/2014
Great chapter but sad how they lost the baby.
ZA ZA zoom chapter 20 . 2/22/2014
Please continue writing this story. I wanna find out if Rory's pregnant because of the whole late night food cravings.
ZA ZA zoom chapter 20 . 2/22/2014
Please continue writing this story. I wanna find out if Rory's pregnant because of the whole late night craving thing.
marie chapter 20 . 12/26/2013
wow, I'm hooked. I hope you continue writing this story.
Lyra chapter 5 . 1/28/2013