Reviews for Had a Bad Day
thg4ever chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
I just stumbled upon this story and absolutely feel in LOVE with it. I don't know if you'll keep updating but I hope you do. I love this story and all the harvest moon character. If you ever do update then I will be extremely happy!
waiting4princecharming chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Keep posting please! I love this story it's exactly how I imagined ash would be :)
Shay-chan33 chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
I love this chapter D Aww... Reina is such a good friend C She reminds me of my friends too XD Please update soon )
Samantha Star o.O chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
what is fifty shades...? should i even ask xD
jory014 chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
(to lazy to log in sorry :p)
Anyway, although it has been long. Nice chappie!
I could understand you, the 'you thought I would actually time do stuff' feeling. That happened to me a lot when I was still in college and the same goes when I'm already working.
Actually I also though I will have all the time when working since you don't actually have homeworks, exams to review and whatever at home...
So yes, I so understand!
So keep it up! Im still looking forward for the next update!

(and lol at the ending xD so reina actually reads 50 shades huh? Should have censored, young kids reading this might get curious LOL)

TAKE CARE

-jory014
Sparkling Apples chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
YOU FINALLY UPDATED

YAY I WAS HAPPY WHEN I SAW A NOTIFICATION
WAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL'D at the last line HAHAHAHAHAHA

it has been a long time since I've read it but since I enjoyed it quite a fair bit, I can roughly remember what is happening. Looking forward to more!

Hopefully your life would be less hectic! Stay strong. :)

Will be with you forever!

-sparkling apples (not logged in haha)
Shay-chan33 chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
I love Dirk but he's a sort of antagonist here! I love Ash too! '( I'm gonna explode choosing between them! Just kidding! Update!
toolazytologin chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
CONTINUE NOW! I...I MEAN IT! WRITE MORE! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS BEFORE I RELEASE MY CAPS LOCK!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
Update please.
XxCandiigrlszxX chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
uwu update finally :) and whoaaa, I actually like LillianxDirk. Pretty cuuuuuute.
Snowy Blue Ice chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
Lol i was like:
(checks email)
OH. MY. GOD. CH.11 IS OUT! HDJDBSKSNSKNAN (crazy time lol)
yah. i was so excited lol. & im happy with this chapter -
Good job! Update as much as possible. and I understand how much of a pain schoool is._ i feel ya.
AoiCherry chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
Awwn, poor Ash... poor Dirk, even. . I like how you mentioned a little of Grand Bazzar in this story. D Please update soon! I really like your story.
Puniful-TeaKat chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
Yosh! New chapppppy! :D ... I feel so bad for Dirk, but I still like Cam and Ash best. :'3

If you need help or anything, this fan is a click away!
sparkling apples chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
I jumped for joy when I saw this. I thought that I would never ever see more of this, since many people got kicked away from FFN due to their busy work schedule.

" I haven't given up on this story"

oh yeah!

" If anything, I keep getting ideas to make it even longer haha"

Whoopy yeah yeah!

I shall faithfully continue to stalk this juicy story. This chapter was interesting. LOL, took me a long while to recap what happened the last time though.

I wish you luck on balancing all those things. I can sympathize! D Well, no, actually I can't, but it sounds tough. So yep, don't blame you LOL. Point is... you, updated! Cheers for bringing more awesome food for us readers. I'll wait however long it takes for this to finish!

WAHAHAHA I'm so glad that this isn't dropped and still continuing.

Lots of love,
sparkling apples /ANNMP (ANewNameMoreProfound) yeah, I changed it! Again! ulalala D
Your Fan chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
O.M.G

Freaking awesome/ fantastic chapter!

damn now i've gotta go back to waiting for more, lol. sob.