Reviews for Angel of Death
Alexandta27 chapter 23 . 2/2
Deberías Aser una secuela dónde Elias , Kol, Katherine, stefan y damon. Vuelven ala vida. La reacción de Elias y Kol al ver que klaus y Elena Son una pareja y tienen un hijo. Y la de damon y stefan que elena ha formado una familia con Klaus, rebeca y su bebé
Lily Singh95 chapter 23 . 1/13
this is the best Klena story...reading this for d 2nd n still my heart flutters...
Tvd Freak chapter 23 . 2/16/2016
This was a truely amazing story, you are an wonderful writer. I hope to read more. This story was adorkable! ;)
amateurmonk chapter 23 . 1/11/2016
Hi, I signed up just to read and comment on this story. I loved the angle you took and enjoyed this pairing immensely. The only thing I was kinda disappointed about is the fact that Klaus did not tell Elena once that he fell in love with her or that he loves her, at least personally, even though the story hinted it. It would've made this love story even more complete if that was included. But other than that, I loved this story. I absolutely adore Elena and Klaus as a couple and this is one of the best written fanfics of the two that I've found so far. You are a very talented writer and would love for you to attempt another Elena and Klaus fanfic. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/9/2015
Great story one of the best I've read
Lia00027 chapter 22 . 8/9/2015
Very nive story i really like the intense feelings betw elena and klaus and the sex scenes that you've written.
Tvd chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
lol I live like 15 min away from heathrow airport
Guest chapter 23 . 9/30/2014
This was so so so so so so good! I love it. Elena and klaus are so cute together and I love grayson! This was awesome and u did a great job!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/14/2014
Please keep the story going or make one were elena gets turned into a hybrid by klaus and gets pregnant right after. Than whatever comes next
Guest chapter 23 . 8/15/2014
Its been two years when are you going to continue this story? Please continue
elena9866 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Please continue
lustofavampire chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
like it
Guest chapter 23 . 9/9/2013
Can you please continue the story from page22 and on...it'll only make sence..i love this story
hey chapter 22 . 4/26/2013
i just read this and I loved it. I would love to read some one-shots on how elena/klaus/grayson are doing :) Based on how the series has developed I couldn't really see klaus and elena together but after reading this and thinking about it their personalities or characterizations (due to their bond of her being the doppleganger) seem to go well together, I could have totally seen the series take a direction where they developed their relationship in a romantic sense before Klaus ofcourse decided to kill Jenna, and Elena became attracted to Damon. The reason as to why is because I love Caroline and Stefan together and I don't like seeing Damon with elena.