Reviews for Angel of Death
amateurmonk chapter 23 . 1/11
Hi, I signed up just to read and comment on this story. I loved the angle you took and enjoyed this pairing immensely. The only thing I was kinda disappointed about is the fact that Klaus did not tell Elena once that he fell in love with her or that he loves her, at least personally, even though the story hinted it. It would've made this love story even more complete if that was included. But other than that, I loved this story. I absolutely adore Elena and Klaus as a couple and this is one of the best written fanfics of the two that I've found so far. You are a very talented writer and would love for you to attempt another Elena and Klaus fanfic. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/9/2015
Great story one of the best I've read
Lia00027 chapter 22 . 8/9/2015
Very nive story i really like the intense feelings betw elena and klaus and the sex scenes that you've written.
Tvd chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
lol I live like 15 min away from heathrow airport
Guest chapter 23 . 9/30/2014
This was so so so so so so good! I love it. Elena and klaus are so cute together and I love grayson! This was awesome and u did a great job!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/14/2014
Please keep the story going or make one were elena gets turned into a hybrid by klaus and gets pregnant right after. Than whatever comes next
Guest chapter 23 . 8/15/2014
Its been two years when are you going to continue this story? Please continue
elena9866 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Please continue
lustofavampire chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
like it
Guest chapter 23 . 9/9/2013
Can you please continue the story from page22 and on...it'll only make sence..i love this story
hey chapter 22 . 4/26/2013
i just read this and I loved it. I would love to read some one-shots on how elena/klaus/grayson are doing :) Based on how the series has developed I couldn't really see klaus and elena together but after reading this and thinking about it their personalities or characterizations (due to their bond of her being the doppleganger) seem to go well together, I could have totally seen the series take a direction where they developed their relationship in a romantic sense before Klaus ofcourse decided to kill Jenna, and Elena became attracted to Damon. The reason as to why is because I love Caroline and Stefan together and I don't like seeing Damon with elena.
vmplover4ever chapter 23 . 1/29/2013
You wrote a fantastic story.I really couldn't stop reading it till the end!
LilBlondeRikku chapter 23 . 1/24/2013
Too lazy to login, haha. (:

I love the VD books. When they were making it into a show, I was skeptical. So much was different. But as I watched the show (thank you, Netflix) I fell in love with it. I've never been a StefanxElena shipper. I was (and kinda still am) a DamonxElena shipper. I think they have so much more to them than Stefan and Elena ever could.

As the show went on and Klaus was introduced, I began to fall in love all over again, ha. I absolutely love his character. I think if Klaus could fall in love like he does in your story, he'd be perfect. (Well, you get what I mean.) You portrayed him amazingly in your story. He was still Klaus, but he loved Elena, and you could tell. I can't describe it, really. Just know that I was captivated from the moment I started reading, and now I'm sad its over.

I want another KlausxElena story! Definitely something you should think about. (:

My only complaint, if you can call it that, for your story is Rebekah- she was very out of character in your story. However, I liked her and I know your story wouldn't have been the same if she'd been how she was in the show. So don't really think of it as a complaint, because it's not, really.

Long story short, I loved your fanfic, and can't wait to read more!
4everEllen chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
Love it! It's just perfect!